[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 15: May 2012) - page 271

lotos7:

how does the buy and sell signal look right ...show it ....finish it ...
Selling - opening of hourly candle below the MA, the wrist is above the horizontal line at the moment of cross formation and the last green bar on the iZero is green )))) Purchases - on the contrary )))) Additions to the trend - a new cross or a new colored bar)))

Ishim:
I explained above and added a screenshot. In general, I don't see the point in the wrecker (and it's harder than Stranger to catch elks on the wrecker).
Better to catch one moose, after ten times to catch the bottom and screw up ))))

You all know that a new trend always starts with a peak or trough )))) But which one? ))) And if you or your TS once caught this peak, it's not a sign of great intelligence, but a sign of great luck)))

artikul:
It's better to catch one moose, after ten times to catch the bottom and get screwed ))))
What one? on the wrist - after every re-translation! and if a flat, then to the chairman (I told you immediately to the system plus + need a markup - at least the trends H4 and above)

And if it is flat, then either no signal, like today on the euro, or one moose on a breakdown in the opposite direction to the previous movement)))) And then we are back in the trend and we are back to the longs ))))

What's next about the mashka? Tell Artikul, I wrote it all down just in case)))

emotraid:
What's next about the mashka? Tell Artikul, I wrote it all down just in case)))
What is there to tell )))) )))). The trading robot is a trend indicator, everybody likes trends and we all are struggling against flat failures too))) If we enter the market after a well-cut top, that is, when the movement has already started and picked up steam, we will profit 100%))) If we catch all movements and bottoms, we are out of the money 100%))))

The Euro is likely to close below yesterday's low today. Here is an example of finding a target on my indicator. See the intersection of the arc and the bold red support line (the week and even more so the month will not end on a weak level). It turns out 1.22644 at 22.15 on Kiev. We wait...

lotos7:

what the right signal looks like for a sell and a buy ...show it....finish it...

Look, I added a stocha for clarity...

Serg51:
The Euro is likely to close below yesterday's low today. Here is an example of finding a target on my indicator. See the intersection of the arc and the bold red support line (the week and even more so the month will not end on a weak level). It turns out 1.22644 at 22.15 on Kiev. We wait...

Serge, thank you for the script, but it doesn't work for me ((
Reason: