Trade from 25 pips per day on signals - page 10

The next divergence is at H 30. But it is not yet fully formed.

And here it worked at H 30 ( 2 times ) back and forth 600 pips. That's why I wrote, I don't care where the price goes. I follow the price when I enter the market.

On this strategy, I give sigs. On H4, I wait for a reversal candle on a contrappression or support line. (Hammer, Hammer, Harami, Tombstone, Hanging) After the confirmation of the next candle I move to M 15. And after crossing EMA 7 I make an entry (and give a signal on the forum)

On M 15, after a confirmation candle and crossing of EMA 7 (from the green line)

Placea stop loss strictly on the candle's H4 reversal and move it along the way.

If anyone has a proven strategy on a real deposit of 25 pips per trade. You can present it, maybe one of the guys will also take it into account. That's what this thread is for.

Fartowiy:
And here it worked at H 30 (2 times) back and forth 600 pips. That's why I wrote, I don't care which way the price goes. I follow the price when I enter the market.

The indicators are funny. My MACD has no divergence at all.

Fartowiy:
How I started earning money. On the advice of a trader (Sergei is his name) with experience since 1999. He's been using only this strategy ever since. He does not change his horse. : )) He works strictly on divergence. I do it too. On M 1 Against the Trend in the average 20-25 pips b On the Trend much more. On gold 70 - 120 pips. I'm mostly working on Gold. This is my real entry into the market.

You don't see a real entry. Highlight at least the bar at which you entered and in which direction.

Fartowiy:
Place a stop loss strictly on the candle's H4 reversal and move it along the way.

What is your approximate Stop Loss/Profit ratio?

Stells:

What is your approximate Stop Loss/Profit ratio?
Depends on the strategy and currency pair. SL. from 0 to 100
Reason: