[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 15: May 2012) - page 119

strangerr:

Margaret, I'll show a screenshot from the daily tomorrow, after the close of today's daily candle. And please don't confuse it with tehanalysis)))
is the squat successful? is it efm?

strangerr:

Well, two of us)))
Strange you've been going there since winter)))) and back where you came from))))

rigc:
Strange, you've been going there since winter)))) and back where you came from))))

I don't go anywhere, I just trade and, not least, I don't make any mistakes. And as for the rise in January, so tell me - which of you got more than five pieces on it?

strangerr:

I'm not going anywhere, I'm just trading and, importantly, I don't have any dips. And as for the rise in January, so tell me - which of you took more than five figures on it?

not me))))

The fall is just beginning. It will hurt, but it will be bread and butter.

"JP Morgan has three scenarios for the outcome of the Greek crisis for the euro:
A centrist victory and further negotiations with the EU, IMF and ECB (the so-called troika). In this case, the euro would be worth $1.3.
Greek debt repudiation but keeping the country in the euro area. In this case, the exchange rate will fall to $1.2, but will rise as the European economy recovers.
Greek exit from the eurozone. One euro will be worth only $1.1. Investors will rush to withdraw capital from the European economy.

I wonder when the euro, spitting on Greece, rises above 1.3, will analysts at JP Morgan disperse?

Ishim:
Here I was panicking and ended up with -36%, now I'll get a mini to recover and go into battle without the news.
Let's be in solidarity with the Greeks and everything will work out

analysts say what their bank objectively needs....

imho to 1.26 and then to 1.31-32

I put my TP at 1.2625

rigc:

analysts say what their bank objectively needs....

imho to 1.26 and then to 1.31-32

I put my TP at 1.2625

They are also trying to wrap up the crowd. 1.2625 looks like we'll get through this time.

...2615 today...
Reason: