[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 15: May 2012) - page 74

Everything has been said and told more than once, there will be no repetition, so no comment.

strangerr: Everything has been said and told more than once, there will be no repetition, so no comments.

why are the screenshots cropped again? :)

emotraid:

No... At first everything was good, I was sitting at the demo, I was taught how to calculate the turns at 5 and 15 minutes and put marks everywhere, then my uncle said that he had a bucket of kebab to marinate and we were having lunch... the kebab is ok, but I taste better marinated.. during dinner he started pouring brandy in big glasses and I understood that it was time to wash, especially when he got undressed and started singing war songs while marching around the yard with the shashlik and shaking his fat belly parts... and there's a dog at the gate, so I ran over the fence and that's the study ))))))))))))

Pedophiles everywhere! !!!!))))))

Why they are trimmed is a question for the makers of MT.

emotraid:

Nah... at first it was ok, i was sitting in the demo, i was taught to calculate the turns at 5 and 15 minutes and to mark everything, then my uncle said he had a bucket of pickled kebab and we'll have lunch... kebab is ok, but i pickled it better.. during dinner he started pouring brandy in big glasses and I understood that it was time to wash, especially when he got undressed and started singing war songs while marching around the yard with the shashlik and shaking his fat belly parts... and there's a dog at the gate, so I ran over the fence and that's the study ))))))))))))

yes... orwell rests... :-))))

they don't have guys like that anymore, and if they do, you're just as fucked up as you are now...

don't bullshit me.

Greece is to be given 4.2 billion euros in aid tomorrow .... reported an hour ago .... and so ? ... how do such actions usually affect the price ? ...

strangerr: Why are they cropped is a question for the makers of MT.

Thanks for the comprehensive answer :) http://imglink.ru/pictures/09-05-12/238ca1672580668279bd2001d88acea7.jpg

oleniknik:
Greece is to be given 4.2 billion euros in aid tomorrow .... reported an hour ago .... and so ? ... how is this usually reflected in the price ? ...

as support for the eu, but if there are problems in pindostan, the fund goes down, fleeing for cash and the quid goes up ... IMHO of course

IgorM:

thanks for the comprehensive answer :) http://imglink.ru/pictures/09-05-12/238ca1672580668279bd2001d88acea7.jpg

I will not show mine so as not to shock the society))) Happy Holidays once again and goodbye.

emotraid:

I didn't succeed in scalping, went back to my favourite intraday on the watch ))))

Keep having fun! You were born a fool, you'll die a fool! Maybe you're not a baby, maybe you're not a demo, maybe you're a DC agent.

You kind of express the emotions of the girl, and Mobile - kind of describes the system, which he has a profitable trade on some of his demo accounts, unobtrusively adverts. MB are you in a pair? And the old stranger fell for it. So did Tantric. I don't give a shit, the moderators don't ban guys like you. But you better get into the discus and I'll get you banned.

Reason: