[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 15: May 2012) - page 73

EBC:

so what about scalping, did the lesson not happen or did it not work out so quickly?

I'll get banned if I tell ))))))))).

emotraid:

I'll get banned if I tell )))))))))
there's a wife out there, a lot of intimacy outside the forum))))

emotraid:

I'll get banned if I tell )))))))))
women are so scheming :)

rigc:
there's my wife gone, a lot of intimacy not in the forum profile))))

So the scalping was a success.

the phrase "a little bit of poppin'" takes on a new meaning.

EBC:
women are so scheming :)

no... At first everything was good, I was sitting in the demo, they taught me how to calculate the turns at 5 and 15 minutes and mark everything, then my uncle told me that he had a bucket of pickled kebab and we had lunch. The kebab was ok, but I had better taste.. during dinner he started pouring brandy in big glasses and I understood that it was time to wash, especially when he got undressed and started singing war songs while marching around the yard with the shashlik and shaking his fat belly parts... and there's a dog at the gate, so I ran over the fence and that's the study ))))))))))))

tough trading, but not boring %)

emotraid:

No... At first everything was fine, I was sitting at the demo and they taught me how to calculate the turns at 5 and 15 minutes and put marks everywhere, then my uncle told me that he had a bucket of kebab to marinate and we were having lunch... the kebab was ok, but I tasted better marinated.. during dinner he started pouring brandy in big glasses and I understood that it was time to wash, especially when he got undressed and started singing war songs while marching around the yard with the shashlik and shaking his fat belly parts... and there's a dog at the gate, so I ran over the fence and that's the study ))))))))))))

)))))))))))))))))))

strangerr: What are you clinging to, look around a bit)))

What timeframe are you using? What TF? I wonder what brokerage company has tick volumes that help to detect reversals? - i've compared tick volumes, each brokerage company has a "different ticker" ;)

IgorM:
What timeframe do you use to "castrate" screenshots? What timeframe, I wonder which brokerage company uses tick volumes to identify reversals? - I have compared tick volumes many times, each brokerage company has a "different ticker" ;)
It "flies" on MIG)))
Reason: