[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 15: May 2012) - page 61

Serg51:

On the pound/dollar my opinion is as follows:

The monthly candle will be a doji -

So you can open either way))))

The current week is likely to be bullish. Lower shadow seems to have formed. Conclusion - up until Friday.

..I can see the inside of Bear's bar...

lotos7:

...I see an inside bear bar...

On what TF? On the pound I see a bearish insider bar forming only on M30.

...day...month in cable...

lotos7:
...day...month in cable...

I can't see on the month. And the day hasn't closed yet...

emotraid:

This guy's been doing it for five years and he's alive, everyone should live like that)))

Five years of pipsing is cool!

And smoking is bad for you... Especially six packs a day. It is better to understand the strategy and implement it in an expert. Such hard work should be done by a bot))))

Serg51:

And smoking is bad for you... Especially six packs a day. It is better to understand the strategy and implement it in an expert. Such hard work should be done by the bot))))

I smoke one or two cigarettes a day, and the guy said not to mess with the bot, I have to do everything with my hands... the only thing that bothers me is how easily he calculated the reversals on 5 minutes without any indukes... that's a pro )))) or maybe he's a witch and he's in cahoots with the demons ))))))))

Serg51:

And smoking is bad for you... Especially six packs a day. It is better to understand the strategy and implement it in an expert. Such hard work should be done by the bot))))

I have a friend who analysed his pips trading and intraday and global trading and concluded that pips trading was much more profitable...

I'll buy some now, let the warrant hang on till morning.

emotraid:

Huh, I smoke one or two cigarettes a day, and the guy said not to mess with the bot, I have to do everything with my hands... the only thing that bothers me is how easily he calculated reversals on 5 minutes without any indukes... that's a pro )))) or maybe he's a witch and he's in cahoots with the demons ))))))))

It is possible to collude with spirits.) But every five minutes they will not leak information. Theoretically they can, but constantly ask them to earn not enough ...))).

And writing a bot is feasible. Even if there are a lot of conditions for opening a deal. There are developments in Fuzzy logic, but there is no real entry algorithm(((