[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 15: May 2012) - page 60

Hedge fund FX Concepts believes Greece could leave the Eurozone as early as next month as the government runs out of money and European institutions refuse to lend to it. "It will probably happen as early as this summer. The Europeans will not give them any more money, the International Monetary Fund will not approve new tranches. Their own funds will run out in June." In today's 26-week government bond auction, Greece was able to raise €1.3 billion at a yield of 4.69%, up from 4.55% in the previous auction on April 10. The country's political leaders will try to form a government again today, after Antonio Samaras, leader of the New Democrats, who won the most seats in parliament, said he could not fabricate a coalition. Another election could be held in mid-June if politicians fail to reach an agreement.

The question is probably more for Margaret - what was the foundation - why did gold go down so much? and so did oil

Who has an opinion?

that's it... tomorrow I'm going to an experienced pipsitter for a lesson, no need for foundation, no need for TA, three litres of coffee and six packets of cigarettes a day - that's all you need )))) I watched the pipsitter live today, what nerve these kids have!!! I would have thrown myself out the window on the fifth minute ))))

what was that all about, because I was celebrating my nephew's baptism....

emotraid:

that's it... tomorrow I'm going to an experienced pipsitter for a lesson, no need for foundation, no need for TA, three litres of coffee and six packets of cigarettes a day - that's all you need )))) I watched the pipsitter live today, what nerve these kids have!!! I would have thrown myself out the window on the fifth minute ))))

pipsnatchers don't last long.

2930----------- and no nails...

lotos7:
2930----------- and no nails...
I'm waiting for a 308 now.

solar:

pipsnatchers don't live long

This guy's been doing it for five years and he's still alive, everyone should live like that)))

yurchenko:
Who has an opinion?

My opinion on the pound/dollar is as follows:

The monthly candle will be a doji -

So you can open either way))))

The current week is likely to be bullish. Lower shadow seems to have formed. Conclusion - up until Friday.

Reason: