Humour - page 241

alex_r:

What kind of "full version" is this, they didn't show how they got out either ))))

evillive:
What kind of "full version" is this, they didn't show how they got out either ))))

for what i bought, for what i sold))))

>

alex_r:

These are my places. Little homeland. I've known this corner since my youth, it catches SIGNATORS, they don't belong on the road anyway.
By the way, the turn became dangerous only when they put asphalt there, before it never occurred to anyone to go over a hundred there.

>

1 A single human cell contains 75MB of genetic information.

2. One sperm contains 37.5MB.

3. One milliliter contains about 100 million spermatozoa.

4. An average ejaculation lasts 5 seconds and contains 2.25 ml of sperm.

5. Thus, the capacity of the male penis will be

(37.5M x 100M x 2.25)/5 = (37,500,000 bytes/sperm x 100,000,000 sperm/ml x 2.25ml) / 5 seconds = 1,687,500,000,000 bytes/second = 1.6875 terabytes/second

It turns out that a female egg can withstand this DDoS attack of one and a half terabytes per second, missing only one selected data packet

and is the world's most awesome hardwar firewall...

But that one packet it misses puts the system down for 9 months...

YuraZ:

1 A single human cell contains 75MB of genetic information.

2. One sperm contains 37.5Mb.

3. One millilitre contains about 100 million spermatozoa.

4. An average ejaculation lasts 5 seconds and contains 2.25 ml of sperm.

5. Thus, the capacity of the male penis will be

(37.5M x 100M x 2.25)/5 = (37,500,000 bytes/sperm x 100,000,000 sperm/ml x 2.25ml) / 5 seconds = 1,687,500,000,000 bytes/second = 1.6875 terabytes/second

It turns out that a woman's egg can withstand a DDoS attack of 1.5 terabytes per second, passing only one selected data packet.

and is the world's most awesome hardwired firewall...

But the one packet it misses puts the system down for 9 months...

It does not put but puzzles, and basic functions remain accessible for another 5-7 months )))).

Considering the volume of information in the sperm's genome, it would be better to count 23 chromosomes with 22 and one sex chromosome. The average quantity of bases is from 45 million to 279 million molecules (162 million on average). There are 4 types of bases, the average number of atoms and inter-atomic bonds is 18, encoding each atom and bond with 16 bits. That's roughly 46656 M bits of information in just one sperm cell

And no egg firewall - one received packet and the network interface is knocked out, the firewall becomes a black box.

I'm a nerd.

9 months to process the package of information received.

Don't run in puddles )))

>

evillive:

Don't run in puddles )))

That was martin.
Reason: