Humour - page 235

ktest0:

I've recently decided to clean the drive, it's been eating up a lot of space and nowhere to go...

And there it is! What better place to post than in humour.

There were two suggestions.
1) Limit the size of the log to a fixed user defined value.
2. to automatically clear the old log at each new start of the tester.

Write to the service desk, maybe you will have better luck, the developers will listen and implement your suggestion.

From somewhere in the past:

I marked the good chipboard sheets with an 'X' and the bad ones with a 'P'. But for some reason, the warehouse manager got it all wrong. As a result, the wrong chipboards were sent to the factory. I don't blame myself for sending the wrong material.

:)

chief2000:

There were two suggestions -
1) Limit the size of the log to a fixed user defined value.
2. to automatically clear the old log each time the tester is restarted.

Write to the service desk, maybe you will be more lucky, the developers will listen and implement your proposal.

Thanks for the suggestion, but it doesn't strain me - it's a big drive, I'm just running it myself...

And as for the developers - they're stoned, I don't want to approach them...

Is it fun to watch the kitties with nervous disorders?

mikhail12:
Is it fun to watch the kitties with nervous disorders?

Also Fun to Watch - wrote a multivolute in the tester?

mikhail12:
Is it fun to look at nervous cats?

The second was born this way, and although you should feel sorry for him, it's a mistake. He doesn't care about his appearance and people are having fun.

Okay, here's one without the kitties:

Putin's Siberian Crane could not reach its wintering grounds on its own feet, or rather with its wings. So it was taken to Moscow by plane. Where it will probably stay for the winter)

What do WoT players smoke?

Otherwise, how could such a pearl have been born:

evillive:

The second was born this way, and although you should feel sorry for him, it's a mistake. He doesn't care about his appearance and people are having fun.

What about the other one? Apart from the computer-generated morphing of his mouth, I didn't see anything else there.
Reason: