Humour - page 117

"================

Hi all! Not that it's humour, no - not really: http://altapress.ru/story/34550

It's just that in the light of today's fresh realities - the material is topical!

In the morning we get in the cart;
We're happy to break our heads
And, despising laziness and sloth,
We shout: - Go! Fucking hell! (s, A.S.Pushkin)

( According to the Law of Altai Territory "On administrative responsibility for committing offences" insulting public morals may be punished with a warning or a fine from 100 to 300 rubles. c - assistant prosecutor of Leninsky District)

leonid553:

"================

Hi all! Not that it's humour, no - not really: http://altapress.ru/story/34550

Simply, in the light of fresh contemporary realities - the material is topical!

In the morning we get in the cart;
We're happy to break our heads
And, despising laziness and sloth,
We shout: - Go! Fucking hell! (s, A.S.Pushkin)

( According to the Law of Altai Territory "On administrative responsibility for committing offences" insulting public morals may be punished with a warning or a fine from 100 to 300 rubles. c - assistant prosecutor of Leninsky District)

That's Pushkin, try saying the whole quatrain at 9:00 at the local tinker's shop....

At today's annual convention of the Community of Toxicomaniacs of Russia, speaker Andrei Khvostov made a revolutionary statement. It turns out that Moment, a favourite chemical compound of toxic addicts, also has adhesive properties.

Toxicomaniacs are puzzled as to how such a useful property of Moment has previously escaped their attention. "We were probably too fascinated by its wonderful bouquet and aroma," stated Tvostov.

- Son, go to the shop.
- And the magic word?
- I'll shut down the Internet!
- I'm on it!

On the desktop of the Patriarch of Moscow and All Russia, Kirill's computer icons "Network Neighbourhood" and "My Documents" mirotolised.

In a seminar, student Ashot Hovhannesyan used a foam ball and three thimbles to disprove the theory of probability.

---

- What's the matter with you, why are you so angry?
- My ex-girlfriend's new boyfriend just called and got hysterical about why I hadn't taught her how to make meatball soup in three years.

It's bad enough when a chicken runs across the road. It's even worse when she's talking on her mobile phone.
Reason: