Negro! - page 73

alexeymosc:
To San. How would you change your mind? I would have known that I would have emptied it. I would have known if I had. But you have to justify them, not by a simple picture on a piece of history.
Toalexeymosc:

This is already fantastic. You have to guess the price direction in order to drain with small turnovers, which is tautological for an earning EA.

You have to guess the direction of price and it is tautological to make money.

Tosanyooooook to earn forex this is fantastic) I have been doing nothing for 4 years, I think I have something, but it is always something that is not enough, as a result there is no profit and life-times flies, sadly.

7Konstantin7:
alexeymosc:

This is already fantastic. You have to guess the price direction to lose with small turnovers, which is tautological for an earning EA.

You have to guess the direction of price and it is tautological to make money.

If you want to play with this kind of magic, you need to follow this advice.sanyooooook I've been doing this for 4 years and I don't know what I got, but it's always not enough and I lost profit.

), how do most traders do it?

Are they (we) guessing the future direction of the price and going against the market? ;)

sanyooooook:

) How do most traders do?

Do they(we) guess the future direction of the price and go against the market? ;)

Some of them have a pension, others have a lot of money and just use it as a hobby, others have plenty of time and just take advantage of it, and others may be handicapped, but they don't make any profit)

perhaps there is a select few, but to get into this number is tantamount to fiction.

if you copy a losing trader (us) it won't do any good) it will be a relatively similar swing)

7Konstantin7:

They just play and no more)

and if you copy a (us) trader who is losing, it won't do any good anyway) it will be a relatively similar swerve)

well, look at the pams, what do you see, a few are on the horse.

The rest are playing? )

A drain, you could say the trader made a mistake, it happens, or was he mistaken? (thoughts, there goes the conspiracy theory.) )

sanyooooook:

OK, look at the pums, what do you see, the units are on the horse.

The rest play? )

I'm a little confused)

what's there to see) there are a select few, but it's a fantasy to be among them)

7Konstantin7:

What's there to see) there are a select few, but it's fantastic to be among them)

Why? The price is the same.

Is it because of the spread? )

sanyooooook:

A trader may be said to have made a mistake, it happens, or he was mistaken? (Thoughts, there is a conspiracy theory going on here)) )

It's complicated and there are a lot of options) It's an unknown science.

you need to guess the future price direction, it doesn't matter if it's 1 minute or longer.

sanyooooook:

Why? The price is the same.

Is it because of the spread? )

I don't think the spread is critical if the system is normal, but I haven't come across one :D

7Konstantin7:

Yes, it's complicated and there are a lot of options) It's an unknown science.

You have to guess the price-future direction anyway, it doesn't matter if it's 1 minute or longer and you can't predict the future

When you guess, you don't gamble? )

sanyooooook:
When you guess, it is not a game? )

I am telling you that it is impossible to predict the future and therefore it is impossible to make money on the handicraft.

and the game is played anyway, it's just everyone calls it differently

It's like a serious profession, but it's also a game)

Reason: