Negro! - page 44

alexeymosc:

PS: I'm freaking out from culture shock and the time zone shift - a night on a plane and I'm in china. 27 heat, humidity from the ocean, and, all around skyscrapers and chinese. it's already 19 hours, I have a humid noir outside. Three days of interacting with Chinese people ahead. Drinking.

Did you check to see if the bailiffs have any debts? Otherwise they won't let you back into the Russian Federation and you'll be in shock for a long time.

If you have debts, they won't let you out.

Mathemat:
If you have debts, they won't let you out.
There's a new thing now - they don't let you in.

sever31:
There's a new thing now - they won't let you in.

is that a joke?

like what the fuck are debtors doing in russia.

sand:

is this a joke?

like what the fuck are debtors for in russia.

It used to be like that. Since 1 03 2012 they just shoot them in the special room at the border.

sand:

is that a joke?

like what the fuck the debtors are for in the RF.

Well, yes, I repent, it was a joke.

And so it would be nice to stay in China in shorts and flip-flops until he pays off his debt to his homeland.

sever31: It would have been nice to stay in China in shorts and flip-flops until he paid off his debt to his homeland.
If he owed it to his homeland, they wouldn't let him out for sure. But only men seem to have a debt to their country...

Mischek2:

It used to be like this. Since 1 03 2012 they are simply shot in a special room at the border.

Why waste ammunition, you can throw it right out of the plane or cook food for the rest of the passengers with it.

Mathemat:
But only men seem to have a duty to their country...

And at the age of 27 it's written off.

P.S. I will never forget the eyes of the military registration and enlistment office staff when I came to get my military ID card at the age of 34.

sand:

Why waste ammunition, you can throw it out of the plane or cook it for the other passengers.

And write on the menu - Debtor stuffed in sweet and sour sauce
Reason: