Negro! - page 24

Mischek2:

The message is sincere. That's the main thing.

Everything else is wrong because it is stretched to your current understanding of the world order, problems and solutions.

you're right

if you keep reminding people of the same thing, whether it's black or white

it will always be on people's minds and they will support it, in black or white

It's like psyche programming, suggestion.

sergeev:

what is the other option?

It's a very long time.

A session of sympathetic magic (1st ot. - Sergeev) with its full exposure (2nd ot. - Mishek).

sergeev:

There was a study once.

There was a lot of crime in one part of town. There was robbery, murder, and every new robbery or murder was broadcast on television by all the local channels and newspapers were filling their pages with fresh stories.
It was like this every day. Every day a new robbery and a new criminal case.
But then they did the following. They simply stopped putting all these stories on the news. And strangely enough, the crime rate went down, very significantly.

you should learn from this example.

Where can I see the study? What city? What year was it in?

Demi:
Where can I read the study? What city? What year was it in?

I tried before writing the post to find it so I could read the source, but I couldn't.

I'll try to google it.

sergeev:

I tried before writing the post to find it so I could read the source, but I couldn't.

I will try to google it.

fitting the story))

Demi:
Where is the research available? What city? What year was it in?

Why dig into the specifics? Alex is right in essence.

Reinforcement (whether positive or negative) increases the reality of any phenomenon. Failure to reinforce decreases it.

There are a lot of subtleties here (e.g. is demonstrative neglect a failure to reinforce, or is it negative reinforcement?), but first we need to humbly (without showing off) eat the basic idea: all fighting is a form of reinforcement.

// Behaviourists, Scientologists and intelligent trainers have been making money on this phenomenon for a long time, so google it for reinforcement examples.

yes it is with the research

people have been indoctrinated with bad things since childhood, like American movies... especially fucking cartoons or Japanese cartoons - they obviously don't watch them, the Japanese even take off their shoes before entering the classroom and ours...

Movies, the press, the Internet and many other violent and bad things are shown. Russia has been ruined.

People are watching all this and the psyche is already disturbed and society is horrible now.

Remember pioneer times, there was no horror like this, bars on the windows, so to say, there was a key from the house under the mat, all the depravity of society came from the West and not only!

For example, first graders already smoke and swear, but where did it all come from... and why...

So it is understandable that what people see, especially in childhood, they get the foundation-ramp down or teenagers watch some news or movies and repeat them like fucked up people.

as long as it is supported and shown in any way it will not be forgotten, it will always be programmed into people and it will be unstoppable

Guys, let's not forget that the thread has been humorous from the beginning, and there has been plenty of banter, and not as innocent as Mischek' s.

P.S. And savvy Scientologists have long had a command: "Make some time". With enough repetition, miracles can be achieved.

MetaDriver:

Why dig into specifics? Alex is right in essence.

Reinforcement (whether positive or negative) increases the reality of any phenomenon. Failure to reinforce decreases it.

There are a lot of subtleties here (e.g. is demonstrative ignoring a non-reinforcement, or is it negative reinforcement?), but first we need to humbly (without showing off) eat the basic idea: all fighting is a form of reinforcement.

// Behaviourists, Scientologists and intelligent trainers have been making money on this phenomenon for a long time, so google it for reinforcing examples.

Lots of reading and long thinking...... Still don't get it..... It should be simpler, simpler! And think and write!

Research, then? Democracy in the press breeds criminality? In the USSR, sex maniacs were not written about in the media, but Chikatila was real.

Reason: