[ARCHIVE] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 14: April 2012) - page 137

[삭제]
fqbj:
Not yet drawn, but very impressive on the hour (went into the sell-off)

What's on the hour?



\I haven't seen anything yet... but there might be...

no sign of the quid going up yet...

fqbj:
Everyone's here, let's go south on the eu!

Are you out of your mind? ))))

I haven't got the buy in yet))))

rigc:

Are you out of your mind? ))))

I haven't even got my buy yet))))

It will.
Funny ) I just wanted to write that I bought it, updated the thread, and here it turns out everyone is salting ))))
MobileMan:
Funny ) I just wanted to write that I've bought, refreshed the thread, but it turns out all salted )))
yeah, it's interesting - when everyone else is selling you buy, when everyone else is buying you sell at the extremes.... you should be hedging - trading with no losses
margaret:
yeah, it's so interesting, when everyone is selling you buy, when everyone is buying you sell at the extremes.... you should be hedging - trading with no losses

you bought it too, didn't you?)))

for the evening shows, it's a good idea to stomp around... draw head and shoulders on n1...
and then we'll see...))
[삭제]
I just bought one to make my shoulder look prettier :)
EBC:
I just bought it to make the shoulder look prettier :)


good...if it does, i'll shorten it tomorrow...i'd like to see it...but...we'll see...