[ARCHIVE] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 14: April 2012) - page 21

We've seen it and that's enough!

I have a question: who worked with ClasterDelta? Are the quotes really with a minimum delay? And where did Tantrika go?

jonni:

I don't remember, I don't remember. How's your Price Action system? Is it working?
Today was my day at all. About 15 orders and not a single loss.) I am bragging again.) All predictions came true and there is only one bay to close, which is in the black, but I think we will go higher.

MobileMan:
Today is my day in general. About 15 orders and not a single loss ) I am bragging again) All the predictions came true and the only thing left is to close one bay that is in the black, but I think we may go higher.

I have a divergence on the EUR on H1, but I sold the CHF, it also has a divergence, and I am waiting for the pullback.

oleniknik:
look up grobovik (grebovic) (or something like that) .... it hangs on this beast .... i don't understand how it can be used .... must be dumb ...

I can't find it, it must be busy.

jonni:

It's not coming up - must be busy.

remembered .... Torgus and him were discussing this beastie and pelting it with drawings ... see if you can find it ... although to me it just adds more rubbish to the head ....

jonni:

But I sold the franc, there is also a divergence, and I am waiting for the pullback. I switched to H4 and the gray hairs disappeared).

For EUR the MACD with default settings shows a divergence on H1, M30 (a long time ago, but EUR was going down anyway), M15 and on M5. RSI with default settings on H1, M30 and on M15 also draws a divergence on the Eura.

But I have been convinced many times that the divergence is not a cure-all - the divergence rule works only once.

EVA under pressure...

..in short...put... 3017 and rest ... she's not going anywhere...

zxc:

For EUR the MACD with default settings shows a divergence on H1, M30 (it has been a long time, but anyway EUR went down), M15 and on M5. RSI with default settings on H1, M30 and M15 also draws a divergence on the Eura.

But I've been convinced many times that the diverter is not a cure-all - the diverter rule works every now and then.

just have to look at older timeframes, they are a priority.... it's a clear drop in the week....

the indices are overdrawn - everyone knows that.... you just need to look for a sensible combination of TP and SL and you will be happy....

I usually use them in my own TS, when I see a divergence being drawn and there is a risk of not getting to TP

Reason: