[ARCHIVE] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 14: April 2012) - page 15

Ishim:

4.04. for Friday

Same opinion

MobileMan:
I said we would start falling in March, I was a bit hasty, and Strange, for example, considered everything below 1.2820 a total nonsense (before the fall)

Come on, the price just went down and you got all puffed up, you should buy, there is no signal down there, and if there is, it's a provocation ))))))

emotraid:

Come on, the price has just gone down and you are overdoing it with pride, you should buy now there is no signal downwards, and if there is, it is a provocation )))))).

I'm on the fence... I will only salt after a correction. It's dangerous to balk - as is catching a pullback (no telling when or where it will come). And as for being puffed up, nothing is clear yet. We'll see what happens next.

MobileMan:

I'm on the fence... I will only salt after a correction. It's dangerous to balk - as is catching a pullback (no telling when or where it will come). And as for being puffed up, nothing is clear yet. We'll see what happens next.

Come on, I do not know you, your nose is to the ceiling and your hands are outstretched ))))). Buying is always dangerous, just like selling, because forex was invented to make us suffer while drawing dashes and guessing with stupid indices ))))).

oleniknik:
:) wow

what my avatar stole????

I can't say for sure, but it's possible that they may have entered to earn some money for the Easter holidays.

Also true.

margaret:
It can't just be like that, otherwise the puppeteer would be uninteresting and predictable, it doesn't happen that in April-May you sell, in December-January you buy... ( In terms of the long term).

BeerGod:
It can't just be like that, otherwise the puppeteer would be uninteresting and predictable, it doesn't happen that in April-May you sell, in December-January you buy... ( In terms of the long term)

You keep talking about some "puppeteer". What do you mean?

wmlab: You keep talking about some "puppeteer". What do you mean by that?

Probably this:

solar 28.02.2012 09:56

costy_:

A google image search on the word "puppet" decided it's a heA )).

Hu of " dolls"!?

The collective image of the big players, sung in folk tales, whose strength and invincibility are sung in the songs of the wandering Argonauts of trading .
Reason: