Measurement of vibration amplitude - page 4

223231:

Theory can be described not only in mathematical language, mathematics is only one of the means of describing theory, there is no need to stoop to this definition. To link programming with logic, in general, is rather strange; all engineering is logical, which means that everyone should be able to design houses and design electronic circuits. A racer doesn't need to know all the details of his engine, the main thing is to understand the gist and basic parameters, for the rest there are mechanics and engineers.

What kind of thinking people have, why do you have to shit all over everything? You think you are smarter than others. You will never achieve anything, human development stops when you think you are better than others without understanding the essence. All great scientists and athletes always strive to be better than others and their development continues until they think they are better than others. I asked for help from people who are interested in the direction or those who are already doing it. If you're not interested, why write? If you have something to help, please help, if you're interested, please post in person!

All that is not on the subject is flooding (and everyone understands this). Or all have so much free time to spend it on flooding??? Or can't do anything else.....

If you think that linking programming to logic is strange, then you have no idea what the word means. The ability to think logically is a necessary but not a sufficient condition for the ability to program, design houses or electronic circuits. You reason like Mitrofanushka: "Why should I know geography, I can tell my coachman where to go and he will take me there. I understand that the days of Leonardo da Vinci are over, and there are many professions. But nowadays, programming has become an essential tool for all self-respecting professionals to work in any branch of science, technology, industry and even medicine.

Freud:
So I explained. Then what is your practice that crashes? What kind of practice? So far, only problems with formalizing the idea. (not aggressively, scratching the back of my head).

I always knew I had trouble formalising my wording. I meant the practice of trading.

And in general the whole theory looks like "horses and people mixed up". That is why I paid attention to the very first point (and, in my opinion, the most important one - because the continuation will depend on it). We know how to identify the trend - why should we average? We need averaging - why should we use volatility?

Silent:

I always knew I had trouble formalising my wording. I meant the practice of trading.

And in general the whole theory looks like "horses and people mixed up". That is why I paid attention to the very first point (and, in my opinion, the most important one - because the continuation will depend on it). We know how to identify the trend - why should we average? If we average - why trend, we use volatility... that's how it is.

I'm curious about that, especially about mixing all frequencies at once, and building a common line of phase transitions from different frequencies.

Freud:

I'm curious about the mixing of all frequencies at once, and the construction of a common line of phase transitions from different frequencies.
I haven't dug deep into the waves... but I suspect you can get a trend. The price has to be pegged somehow.

Silent:
I haven't dug deep into the waves... But there is a suspicion that you can get a trend. The price has to be pegged somehow.

)))))) sounds like a verdict. and the word waves is not really appropriate.

Freud:

)))))) sounds like a verdict. and the word waves is not really appropriate.
Not the point, the point is the point :)

The markets are over 100 years old.

Silent:
Not the point, the main thing is to get the point across :)

I get the point (feed)))), but I still think otherwise. Read Trololo's posts about frequencies, if you are interested, and the branch on spectrum derivation.

zaxod1:
The markets are over 100 years old.

Cars are also many years old, but still, society does not drive one of these now. because they will be late everywhere, and last to arrive for lunch (if they even make it) when everyone has eaten already.

Freud:

I get the point (feed)))), but I still think that for now you should read Trololo's posts about frequencies, if you are interested, and the branch on spectrum derivation.

Thank you. I've been reading something. It's not my path.

I'd like something on predicting events over time... but I've got my own time, and I can't figure out how to go about it.