Measurement of vibration amplitude - page 2

223231:

1. I want to create an indicator that will measure all the amplitudes of fluctuations for a given period, and calculate the percentage ratio, i.e. find the dominant amplitude of fluctuations in the market for a given period.

And also calculate the average period of these fluctuations. 3.

3 Based on this indicator, I want to develop 2 ideas, how to track the trend with pullbacks and how to change indicator parameters depending on the market situation.

Unfortunately, I can not program, so I am looking for people who want to implement this idea in the code and who are interested in this direction of analysis. I will send a detailed description of the indicator to those who want to implement this idea.

It is a simple spectrogram. You do not have to create anything. FFT will show everything. There are ready-made programs. There are even indicators. You have to look it up.

2. For this you need to decompose it into harmonics. Not to be confused with harmonics:-)). Then measure each one individually as you like. There are Fourier transforms, sine, cosine, Smirnov and... Plenty of mathematicians have dabbled with it. The point is the same. Decomposition of complex into simple.

3. I've got it all figured out. You think it's that simple? Without understanding the essence of spectral analysis and synthesis, nothing will work. Programming skills are essential. I've been doing it for seven years now. So your question won't be solved within the framework of this topic.

223231:

Let's not argue about who has how much intelligence, as your post is just indicative of your level of intelligence.....

Everyone should mind their own business. It will take me a couple of months and a lot of time, which I can spend on what I think is more important for me, and the fact that I will write correctly and without errors, and I need the indicator not in a couple of months, but now.

Sorry, I just can't imagine a person in this day and age developing any kind of theory on a mathematical basis and not being able to program. I understand trading, if you have experience, intuition, but to develop a theory using sophisticated mathematics and not know how to program - I can not imagine it.

khorosh:
Sorry, I just can't imagine anyone developing any kind of theory on a mathematical basis these days and not being able to program.

Sorry, but I can't imagine a person who develops a theory based on mathematics and can't program on a mathematical basis these days.

khorosh:
Sorry, I just can't imagine a person these days developing any kind of theory on a mathematical basis and not being able to program.

Go to Yusuf's thread)))

And I think it's customary in such cases to enclose the word theory in inverted commas))

Freud:

I do))) and why do you think that the salvation must be only in the programming on the mcl, why do you turn everything upside down, people can do everything quite well in matcad for example, what about profitable ts and programming on the mcl?
Not "profitable TS and μl programming", but "building the mathematical apparatus of TS and programming". Do you feel the difference?

alsu:

Go to Yusuf's thread)))

And I think it is customary in such cases to enclose the word theory in inverted commas))

Yusuf is nonsense. And why put a theory in quotes, when the author of the topic is seriously stating that he is developing a theory of market fluctuations.

alsu:
Not "profitable TS and μl programming", but "construction of mathematical apparatus of TS and programming". Do you feel the difference?

I mean that it is possible to do research without knowledge of µl, but when found, then you can write yourself or order the code or post the idea. i am just surprised by the stupid attribution to people that if they can not code in µl, then their statements are obviously stupid and useless.

If you tell me that it is easier to search for patterns in the market, learn mccl and spend infinitely much time because of its foolishness in terms of mathematical tools, each time writing a separate code for each idea, + errors, including those that even appear to not even suspected, that is, even if you do everything correctly, there will still be errors.

+ Write separate codes to check calculations and make sure everything is counted correctly.

+ develop your own twisted way to implement some functions, which are not implemented in µl but are available in other matrix packages.

Freud:

I'm not talking about the implementation of ready-made specific ideas. I mean that you can do research without knowledge of the µl, but when you have found it, then you can write your own or order code or put the idea out there.
I am not even talking about µl, you were the first to use this phrase. It does not matter what language one can program in when developing a theoretical idea. But the ability to program is, above all, the ability to think logically, and due to this the chances of success in developing a theory are greatly increased.

khorosh:
We are not talking about µl, you were the first to use this phrase. It does not matter what language one can program in when developing a theoretical idea. But the ability to program is, above all, the ability to think logically and due to this the chances of success in developing a theory are significantly increased.

Well here the author asked ready-made things on the code, and offered to give the idea, for interested programmers, you have concluded that ngo ideas then deliberately stupid, since he does not know how to code.

How is that irrelevant, this is an mcc forum, so one wants to trade through mt (or do analysis), but does not know mcc.

khorosh:
And why put inverted commas around the theory, since the author of this thread has stated in all seriousness that he is developing a theory of market fluctuations.
After all, theory is something described quantitatively in mathematical language or, at worst, qualitatively, but using some terminology (understood by the author as well as by others) and logical structures, plus falsifiability; but "theory" is just the thing that starts with "I want to build a theory..." and ends with "... and help whoever you can".
Reason: