Developing a stable trading robot - page 16

223231:
...What difference does it make to you whether they take the money to the interbank market or not...

With the price of the issue far from the value of the Rogun hydropower plant or the capital of MMM-2011, there really is no difference.

yosuf:
Please, explain how to do it practically? I.e. change the magics? Change the Magik from 123 to 124 in the EA settings?

No. First you need to refine the code of your owl, namely to include the code from your second owl, where the market entry is made by inverse signals, i.e. where the first owl is buying and the second owl is selling (as it is implemented in your two hedging EAs) and that would result in two magicians for the orders instead of one - for the first and the second (inverse) hedging strategy - i.e. the TOTAL UNITED EA opens orders of the first strategy with its magician1 = 123 and orders of the second strategy (inverse of the first) with its magician2 = 124. Then we may use the resulting EA on one symbol in the terminal on one trading account.

khorosh:
I like your humour, only your advice to test on the M1 opener I would add that it should also be tested on ticks.

MT does not store ticks. It is unnecessary.

But you have to change the stop and price a bit on the analysis of the open minute. Entry conditions also.

And of course two or more actions in one bar should be avoided.

Then it will be tested correctly and most importantly, as quickly as possible.

paukas:

MT does not store tics. It's unnecessary.

But we need to change the stop and price a bit for the analysis of the opener minute. Entry conditions also.

I have encountered a situation where there is a grail on the opener and a monotonous drain on the ticks.

paukas:

MT does not store ticks. This is redundant.

But we should slightly modify stop and price on analysis of the open minute. Entry conditions also.

Please advise what should be corrected in the code, for example, if the channel is broken only by a candlestick shadow (minute candlestick) and this is a problem of strategies with small targets?

khorosh:
I have encountered a situation where there is a grail on the opener and a monotonous drain on the ticks.
Well, insert in your Expert Advisor the condition to open bars and enjoy your life.

YOUNGA:

Please advise what should be corrected in the code, for example, if the channel is broken only by the candlestick shadow (minute candlestick) and this is a problem of strategies with small targets?

Write that the minute opens above the channel.

Roman.:

Adjust on history, by optimising the sov parameters, that a maximum of 100 positions in the market (and even that is a lot) - this, IMHO - is enough for a sensible strategy, 200 - max. allowed - too much... You have 1000 - it's BAD! Imagine that on so many positions, do not know how much slippage they will be open - you shed your 1k + investor 9 kilobucks... HEAVEN...

By the way, under such circumstances - try to open a ruble PAMM at Alpari - there just about 30 000 rubles. and the starting 0.01 can bahat on PAMM, ie fit your needs, even with a margin and look - the result, + us show... Here you can read the trading conditions - ruble PAMM account - maximum orders in the market: 500 - already better for you... Here you should read the trading conditions of the ruble PAMM account - the maximum orders in the market: 500 - that's better for you. With the leverage of 1:100 - it's OK, you start with 30 000 RUR than 10 000 RUR. The account is pamm.mt4 or pamm.ndd.mt4.

I opened a PAMM account pamm.ndd.mt4. RUR, under the name Start, number 213670, advise me what my actions should be in the future, I do not want to start with an error. What is the "managed account" number? To which account number should I send my initial funds to start trading? To the PAMM account number or to the "managed account" number?

yosuf:
I opened a PAMM account pamm.ndd.mt4. RUR, under the name Start, number 213670, advise what my actions should be in the future, I do not want to start with an error.
mmm...? put money in there...? play? I can't think of anything else.

wmlab:
hmm...? put money in there...? play? nothing else comes to mind.
Why "play" and not work? The robot will really work, let's see what these demo and tester grails are worth. If you are a fan of the robot, you are welcome to join in. I will give it to the active participants of our forum who made a considerable contribution to the practical development of this undoubtedly useful robot for personal use when I have 1L quid from its operation. The programmer who made the robot will receive and will forever receive his worthy share from here.
Reason: