[ARCHIVE!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Can't go anywhere without you - 4. - page 57

r772ra:

Is this going straight into the analogue.

Open[0] is the price of opening a new bar.

Oh, yeah? The opening price of a new bar... Wow :)

Probably, the opening price of the new bar is not bid or ask, it is just the opening price of the new bar. And that says it all :)

Sure, crawl into the annals :)))

yosuf:

_ can the real account be managed simultaneously from two computers, one at home and one at work?

You can. You can also manage the account from your home computer at work, or vice versa.

zxc:

Oh, yeah? The opening price of the new bar... Wow :)

Probably the opening price of the new bar is not given as a bid or ask, but intermediate, just - the opening price of the new bar. And that says it all :)

Sure, crawl into the annals :)))

Normal..... Learn

double Open[]
Array of timeseries, that contains the open prices of every bar on the current chart.

The elements of the timeseries are indexed backwards, from the last to the first one. The current bar, the latest in the array, has an index of 0. The oldest bar, the first one in the chart has the index Bars-1.

r772ra:

Normal..... Learn

double Open[]
Array timeseries containing the opening prices of each bar of the current chart.

Elements of the timeseries are indexed backwards, from the last to the first one. The current bar, the latest in the array, has an index 0. The oldest bar, the first on the chart, has an index of Bars-1.

The fact that the indexing is backwards is good. Learned a lot :)

And what is the opening price of a new bar fixed in the array: a bid or an ask? At the moment of the new bar opening?

Good afternoon,

Could you please tell me how Point works.

int Delta=NormalizeDouble((Bid-Level)/Point,0); //

What is the point of Point and how it works. I can not understand why I need to divide and not multiply by Point

Thank you

zxc:

The fact that indexing is backwards is good. I've learned a lot :)

Is the opening price of a new bar fixed in the array: bid or ask? At the opening of a new bar?

Yes, at the time of opening == Bid .

Dear, how do I correctly prescribe this command to my EA?

5. Move sl to breakeven when the profit in the trade is equal to the value in the external variables Extern int

Please advise!

If I want my EA to open a Buy order when it reached the high of the previous bar which closed lower than the opened one, then I write the following:

if (Close[1]<Open[1] && High[1]<Bid)

If I want to add another condition that opens on the high of the bar which closed below the open one, how should it be written?

if (Close[1]<Open[1] && High[1]<Bid && Close[2]<Open[2] && High[2]<Bid)

Please correct me if I wrote it wrong.

• Guys, how do I connect libraries? When I try to compile the EA it gives out

• 'strlib.mqh' - cannot open the program file

Reason: