[ARCHIVE!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Can't go anywhere without you - 4. - page 310

MQL414:

Afternoon. My advisor, gives 20-40% a year of the deposit is normal or a waste of time.

How much will the bank give on your deposit?

MQL414:

Afternoon. My advisor, gives 20-40% a year of the deposit is normal or a waste of time.

It's OK. Watch and listen to Gerchik on YouTube: "30% of the market is already over the roof..." - like this, but the conversation is mainly about the sums of a million rubles and above... I.e. from such sums, when you can already withdraw money and live on it. Like, what Soros has in different years on average 37% a year earlier and that's more than normal...

By the way, he and his team are accepting funds for management... From 1 million roubles, then he will be interested in you. See. "The Hunt for Gerchik on finam.fm. All the pieces.

In fact, in one of his latest "hunts" he said that even if a "newbie" takes more than the bank's interest per year from the market, he can be proud of himself that he "beat" the market and everything else... BUT, it's all about more/less serious derosits, from which 10,20,30% is also a serious amount ...

If the DEP is much smaller, he uses the term - "DEPOSIT DEVELOPMENT"!

i.e. from 1000% p.a. and above...

I agree with him.

Please explain the function of the checkbox "allow function import from DLL" in the EA settings. What is a DLL and what does it do.

Question:

When all conditions have been met, the EA opens an order after a few ticks, the conditions are not met and then are met again, and the EA opens the order again.

if(Buy==true)
OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,Lot,Ask,3,Bid-StartSL*Point,Ask+StartTP*Point, "My order #",2563,0,Green);
if(Sell==true)
OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL,Lot,Bid,3,Ask+StartSL*Point,Bid-StartTP*Point, "My order #",2563,0,Green)

GarKain:
Q:

When all conditions have been met, the EA opens an order after a few ticks, the conditions are not met and then are met again, and the EA opens the order again.

if(Buy==true)
OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,Lot,Ask,3,Bid-StartSL*Point,Ask+StartTP*Point, "My order #",2563,0,Green);
if(Sell==true)
OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL,Lot,Bid,3,Ask+StartSL*Point,Bid-StartTP*Point, "My order #",2563,0,Green)

To work with the new bar opening control

i.e. not to open a new order until a new bar opens? how can this be done?

More precisely, how do I connect it with this

if(Buy==true)
if(Sell==true)

GarKain:
1. i.e., do not open a new order until a new bar opens?

2. More precisely, how do I connect it with this:

if(Buy==true)
if(Sell==true)
OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL,Lot,Bid,3,Ask+StartSL*Point,Bid-StartTP*Point, "My order #",2563,0,Green);

1. Google: "Controlling the opening of a new bar" site:mql4.com

2. Are you familiar with the tutorial? At least this section of it? Or maybe you have not finished reading it...

Overbid entry/exit conditions suggested there, and you'll be happy.

Roman.:

1. Google: "Controlling the opening of a new bar" site:mql4.com

2. Are you familiar with the tutorial? At least this section of it? Or maybe you haven't read it yet?

You may change the entry/exit conditions to your own, and you will be happy.

Hd... we don't read textbooks, we all learn by doing))))

GarKain:
Hd... we don't read textbooks, we all learn by doing)))
Before entering the forum people read the textbook and documentation + ALL posts in this thread , otherwise the discussion loses its meaning...

AndEv:

Actually the expression looks like this: if(a>b || (a<=b && c>d)). If the truth check is performed from left to right, the expression a<=b will be superfluous from the viewpoint of speeding up the program. The question was exactly whether it is from left to right or vice versa, or differently in different cases.

It is always left to right and doesn't depend on the result of input expressions. It is always checked to the end
Reason: