Looking for traders to manage accounts - page 3

dmitriikul:
I can offer his candidacy.Gain from 100 to 400%v month.voprosy write in lichku.
100% a day. Striving for perfection 1000% a day.

liagold:
you do not have to come to me, I am looking for a trader who can work with the account and make money
If a trader can make money in the forex market... Why would he need someone else's money?

Speculator_:
If a trader can make money in the forex market... Why would he need other people's money anyway?
Why turn your back on the turnover of other people's money? Only they should be treated as one's own money and cherish it as a source of additional income.

yosuf:
Why turn your back on the turnover of other people's funds? Only they should be treated as one's own money and cherished as a source of additional income.
Every decent person will have moreresponsibility for other people's money than for their own and this is an additional psychological burden

Lovely girl!

It is impossible to make money on the FOREX (let alone earn a steady income).

Buy some liquid stocks or gold, real estate in Kiev.

Maybe you won't earn much, but you won't lose it for sure!

P / S To earn $ 100 need to take away $ 1 each 100 people like us.

Think about it, is it possible?

Mikalas:

Buy any liquid stocks or gold, real estate in Kiev.

Maybe not earn a lot, but certainly do not lose!

Forex is a wave (1 2 3 4 5) and (a b c), where (a b c) - the attraction to the floor.

Forex is a wave (1 2 3 4 5) and (1 2 3 4 5) is weightlessness.

Until a trader understands in his figurative thinking that there is no ceiling and no floor in Forex, he will never be able to make money.

Ready to offer my services as a trader. 6.5 years experience. Accurate entries. Dokhodn. of 10-30%. More - danger. Drawdown no more than 20%-30% on the contract.

Contact in person or by mail: my nickname + dog + mail.ru.

Mikalas:

Lovely girl!

Buy some liquid stocks or gold, real estate in Kiev.

Maybe you won't earn much, but you won't lose it for sure!

P / S To earn $ 100 need to take away $ 1 each 100 people like us.

Think about it, is it possible?

There is also a possibility - one plummets $1,000 and 10 take $100 each.

Speculator_:
If a trader can make money in the Forex market... Why does he need other people's money?

That's what I mean!

If a trader has 100-400% a month ( as some people have written here ), why should they go to you? I do not understand, please clarify...

the profitability of 100-400% per month, or even a year of 100,000 rubles, you can make a posh income, there is no 100,000 rubles ? you can borrow, because the yield 100-400% per year,

or at the very least you can take out a loan...

and at 100-400% per month with 20 000 rubles, an income of 20 000 - 80 000 rubles, and after 6 months, a deposit of more than 500 000 rubles and an income of 500 000 - 2 000 000 rubles per month ...

Explain to me why a successful and profitable trader would come to you?

You manage 100 000 roubles and pay a percentage? What percentage? 10% of profit, what the hell does a successful trader need if he himself can get 100% profit from his 100 000 roubles!

Will you give the trader 90% of his profit? Why would an investor risk his money for 10% of profit if the banks give more?

Maybe apart from money you can offer something else?

What ?

A profitable strategy? Successful traders already have a profitable strategy.

Communication and a team of pros? God forbid to be over-pollinated by an unknown pro, then you will not make 10 kopecks...

Strange you ..... Do not even think about what you are writing ...

I ask you again why I, as a successful trader, should go to you?

Reason: