[ARCHIVE]Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Can't go anywhere without you - 5. - page 277

tara:

Boris, I haven't tried different versions of the terminal for the same server :)

But judge for yourself: version 451 has one order available, while version 482 has 8.

I wouldn't combine the incompatible ones.

I don't want to combine, just try it on 482. They should be independent. And I plan to work on two accounts of the same broker. The main thing is how to download the new one so they don't affect each other in any way. I am bad at navigating in a computer, it is often difficult for me to do what others do very easily. I want to download and work separately at the same time independently and with excellent settings. So that I don't have to disconnect from one option to switch to the other.

Changed to 9 explorer and now I can't find how to make a new folder. Improving and doing things differently. Any advice you can give me?

Good day to you!

Can you tell me how to check if the number of open orders is even?

Divide by 2 and check the remainder.

rajak:

Good day to you!

Can you tell me how to check if the number of open orders is even?

if (OrdersTotal()%2==0)// то...
This is if you have no pending orders. If you have one, calculate how many open orders you have in total and then check for evenness.

Thank you

Good afternoon. I have a string variable string key = "40-80"; Question how can the variables a and b be substituted for the numbers 40 and 80? And is this possible?

dr.Vasgenich:

Good afternoon. There is a string variable string key = "40-80"; Question how can the variables a and b be substituted for the numbers 40 and 80? And is this possible?

Easily

string key = StringConcatenate(a,"-",b);

Used the following variant.

extern int WT1 = 20;
extern int WT2 = 115;
extern int WT3 = 22;

string Tg = StringConcatenate(WT1 , "-" , WT2 , ";" , WT3)

There are errors coming:

'StringConcatenate' - initialization expected E:\Fort\Test\Test.mq4 (54, 13)

'(' - comma or semicolon expected E:\Fort\Test\Test.mq4 (54, 30)
'WT1' - expression on global scope not allowed E:\Fort\Test\Test.mq4 (54, 31)
'WT2' - expression on global scope not allowed E:\Fort\Test\Test.mq4 (54, 42)
'WT3' - expression on global scope not allowed E:\Fort\Test\Test.mq4 (54, 53)
') - unbalanced right parenthesis E:\Fort\Test\Test.mq4 (54, 56)

dr.Vasgenich:
I used the following option.
Forgot the semicolon at the end of the operator
string Tg = StringConcatenate(WT1 , "-" , WT2 , ";" , WT3) ;

Good afternoon, everyone.

yesterday i had to reinstall mt4. My stories are gone with it.

Question 1: Can I restore them? 2: how?

Thank you in advance.

Reason: