[ARCHIVE!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Can't go anywhere without you - 4. - page 445

JokerJoke:

What do you mean?

Yes, the stop in the tester must have been triggered at 23.59 and the positions were open!

It is unclear why extern in the script does not work (no dialog box appears on startup). if you do it as an advisor, it works

extern double p;
int start()
  {
   OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUYLIMIT,0.01,p,10,0,0);

return(0);
  }

Escapee:

It is unclear why extern in the script does not work (no dialog box appears on startup). if you do it as an advisor, it works

See the OrderSend() function in the doc! And this is neither a script nor an EA and will not open!

Escapee:

It is unclear why extern in the script does not work (no dialog window appears on startup).

See documentation https://docs.mql4.com/ru/basis/preprosessor/compilation

show_inputsvoidDisplay the properties window before running the script or disable the output of the confirmation window

Can you please tell me if the Expert Advisor can work with EURUSD.5? I checked it onEURUSD - everything works, but on EURUSD.5 the algorithm works but I can't open a deal.

vall:
Can you please tell me if the Expert Advisor can work with EURUSD.5? I checked it onEURUSD - everything works, but on EURUSD.5 the algorithm works, but I can't open a deal.

Be gentle with it :)

tara:

Be nice to him :)

As already tried :)

And seriously? Testing (optimisation) is going on, if manual confirmation mode - it passes, but does not open positions

You bastard!

We'll sort it out tomorrow.

Is it a five-digit broker?

Give me more information, what kind of broker? If not, you'll be like a blonde and a car...

Reason: