Automatic SL & TP - page 3

tonny:
:-). Devries is the one who got off topic. I gave link if he had better link then why not post it instead of throwing mud. We are not here to compete who's better coder or not.

Don't you wanna look to your own code you linked and which i posted here

See if it is possible to improve that one. We can help you, if you wanna accept suggestions we give

That might help not making always again the same errors you have now

I do this hoping you gonna help others in a better way

deVries:

Don't you wanna look to your own code you linked and which i posted here

See if it is possible to improve that one. We can help you, if you wanna accept suggestions we give

That might help not making always again the same errors you have now

I do this hoping you gonna help others in a better way

Im open to suggestions like ive always been takin and providing updates as per requests i get from downloaders in inbox and you are also free to inbox me suggestions dont do it mud style.

tonny:
Im open to suggestions like ive always been takin and providing updates as per requests i get from downloaders in inbox and you are also free to inbox me suggestions dont do it mud style.
RaptorUK:
Yep, find better code that tests trading function return values and reports errors correctly and also checks that the desired modification meets these requirements: Requirements and Limitations in Making Trades

It's not rocket science but it's beyond most people . . .

Why do you have to ask see this topic comment RaptorUK

1 how do you make it trading function return values and reports errors correctly

if you get an error where is it come from ??

is Allerting make any sense the way you have ??

2 make it work 4/5 digit accounts correctly

3 check Requirements and Limitations in Making Trades and make use of it

if((MonitorStopLoss==true)&&(StopLoss>0)&&(OrderMagicNumber()==0)){ // monitor sl

// Calculate stop loss
                   double slb=NormalizeDouble(OrderOpenPrice()-SL*Point,Digits);
                   double sls=NormalizeDouble(OrderOpenPrice()+SL*Point,Digits);

Comment("Modifying stop loss");
                   if((OrderType()==OP_BUY)&&(OrderStopLoss()==0)&&(OrderSymbol()==Symbol())){ OrderModify(OrderTicket(),0,slb,OrderTakeProfit(),0,CLR_NONE); }
                   if((OrderType()==OP_SELL)&&(OrderStopLoss()==0)&&(OrderSymbol()==Symbol())){ OrderModify(OrderTicket(),0,sls,OrderTakeProfit(),0,CLR_NONE); }

}// monitor sl
          Comment("");

What purpose does your Comment "Modifying stop loss" have

Hey guys look! Its october already! Year almost ending! \(',')/

tonny:
Hey guys look! Its october already! Year almost ending! \(',')/

You're off topic with this message

Looks like you're still not open for the suggestions you get....

deVries:

You're off topic with this message

Looks like you're still not open for the suggestions you get....

I noted your suggestions and will be considered in the next version. As i said ill review my old codes if i get time. Also next time please inbox suggestions dont just follow me anywhere and everywhere including in other people's topics because it makes it look like an attack. The modifying text is fine as as it shows the ea activity and spices it up. Just because i hadnt replied doesnt mean i didnt read it.
Reason: