[ARCHIVE!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Can't go anywhere without you - 4. - page 366

paladin80:
Hmm, try it this way:
On the tester the same effect, on the account everything works the same (displayed).

hang the EA for a minute and see the result

How do I know in mql4 which order execution a broker has ? Request Execution, Instant Execution orMarket Execution ?

is it easier not to bother with the question at the start of the run of the EA to ask the type of execution to know if you can immediately put a stop or should I put them after

set up

Get in the habit of placing stops after an order has been opened and you won't go wrong.

hello !!! help me solve this problem - how to get an integer number from the value returned by TimeSeconds () function, with which arithmetic operations ==, >,< are available later ?????????

shljachov:
hello !!! help me solve this problem - how to get an integer number from the value returned by TimeSeconds () function, with which arithmetic operations ==, >,< are available later ?????????

The TimeSeconds () function returns an integer

Hello! Could you please tell me how to record that an order is opened only once (while the condition is met) and when the order closes (even if the condition is still met) no more orders are executed!

sergeev:

TimeSeconds () returns an integer number
but the number it returns is not compared to 1 or 2 (a normal integer)

shljachov:
but the number it returns is not compared to 1 or 2 (a regular integer).

Comparison.

Make a simple indicator and see:

#property indicator_chart_window
int start()
{
   Comment("" + TimeSeconds(TimeCurrent()));
   return(0);
}

lowech:
Hello, could you please tell me how to set an order to be opened only once (as long as the condition is met) and when the order closes (even if the condition is still met) no more orders are executed!
Please, are you referring to one open position in the market or one pending order? In either case we need to check if there is a position/order in the market, and if there is, we need to return(0) before we place the order.
Reason: