[ARCHIVE!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Can't go anywhere without you - 4. - page 286

pokerface: But it's not appropriate for a moderator to misspell... the word "refers" in the context you used is spelled without a soft sign.

Brilliant, I'm blown away and left to grieve over it.

Twenty-five again...

Hello, Can you please tell me if there is an EA that just opens a position when it's activated? If i know if there is an expert advisor, which simply opens a position in the moment of activation, according to the parameters specified in the settings, but not by indicator! If so, maybe it can further expose pending orders and when they work, it would do the same as in the settings.If I set a limit order and at the same level a take and a stop order, the limit order by lot exponent and the stop order with the same parameters as the first one, then the take order triggered - great! A new order opens at the stop along with it and the same song: "Take out the old limit order! If a limit one has triggered - fine! The stop moved at a certain distance from the triggered limit one; the take is also moved and one more limit one opens along with the exponent. I have no idea how to set them on different windows. Thanks in advance. And again, especially for those who do not understand my question. I am not asking anyone to create anything for me! I am asking for something that may already be there and fallen on someone's face! Thanks.

Skif_7:
Hello, Can you please tell me if there is an EA that just opens a position with the parameters specified in the settings? If i know if there is an expert advisor, which simply opens a position in the moment of activation, according to the parameters specified in the settings, but not by indicator! If so, maybe it can further expose pending orders and their triggering would do the same as in the settings.If I set a limit order and at the same level a take and a stop order, the limit order by lot exponent and the stop order with the same parameters as the first one, then the take order triggered - great! A new order opens at the stop along with it and the same song: "Take out the old limit order! If a limit one has triggered - fine! The stop moved at a certain distance from the triggered limit one; the take is also moved and one more limit one opens along with the exponent. I have no idea how to set them on different windows. Thanks in advance. And again, especially for those who do not understand my question. I am not asking anyone to create anything for me! I am asking for something that may already be there and fallen on someone's face! Thanks.

No freebies here.

Google it directly, look it up yourself!

Roman.:

There's no freebies here.

Google it directly, look it up yourself!

Freebies are plentiful here! People who are not particularly knowledgeable in programming, but have been trading in the market for a long time, come here. After they have found a successful strategy, they try to find the help in formalizing their months-long, or even years, experience. On the other hand, there are experienced and professional programmers, who are worthless traders... if they could trade successfully, they would race yachts with Abramovich instead of making kopecks here! Programmers are ready to execute practically any order for a very reasonable fee, spending a couple of hours, perhaps minutes, in severe cases days, reasonably believing that they should be paid, preferring to get traders' ideas for free. This is HELP! I will argue that traders' ideas are a pile of junk, but I will answer that it is ore that must be processed to obtain a pure metal, which programmers engage in in the hope to find nuggets. So, dear traders, bring your ideas here ... they are welcome... No, not here ... go straight to the job, this section is designed for the primary sorting of ore from the junk. Salieri are waiting for their Mozarts...!

If someone believes that they have the right to call me a freeloader, let him answer, why on Earth should I put my, more than two years of work for free, and for their conversion into a program to pay? At best, I'm ready to share my idea with a programmer who can help me, that is, I'm ready to make an exchange. If someone shows me statistics exceeding indexes of previously posted report for 3 years on EUR/USD, fixed lot 0.1, depo 10000, without martin, I voluntarily agree to admit myself as a freeloader.

Somehow your report seems not to have been noticed here...

And until you provide your "tangible" evidence, you will be considered a "freeloader", for the likes of you this forum has seen too many of.

pokerface:

Don't burnthe grail! Keep it to yourself, otherwise it will stop working... :-)

Pity about the penny, order from a pro - master of the lord!

Expect..........

BOO-GA-GA-GA-GA!

The toilet manufacturer is probably sincerely convinced that if he doesn't make this product for someone he doesn't like, that person will shit in his trousers for the rest of his life. Obviously he is deluded, but the delusion is deliberate and designed to raise his importance at least in his own eyes. The makers of aeroplanes, wheels, computers and bird's milk cakes certainly deserve respect, but they didn't invent the aeroplane or the wheel or so on. Someone gave them an idea and they are essentially the users of that idea. None of you, as I understand it, invented a programming language, it is just your tool. It's absurd to be proud of, say, a hammer or a pump and be disdainful to those who don't have these tools. Perhaps it elevates you in your own eyes, but that's just your psychological problem. I'll take my leave now... I have already found my assistant, alas not on your site. Fortunately you are not the only one in the universe.

pokerface:
The toilet manufacturer is probably genuinely convinced that if he doesn't make this product for someone he doesn't like, that person will shit his trousers for the rest of his life. Obviously he is deluded, but the delusion is intentional and designed to raise his importance at least in his own eyes. The makers of aeroplanes, wheels, computers and bird's milk cakes certainly deserve respect, but they didn't invent the aeroplane or the wheel or so on. Someone gave them an idea and they are essentially the users of that idea. None of you, as I understand it, invented a programming language, it is just your tool. It's absurd to be proud of, say, a hammer or a pump and be disdainful to those who don't have these tools. Perhaps it elevates you in your own eyes, but that's just your psychological problem. I'll take my leave now... I have already found my assistant, alas not on your site. Fortunately you are not the only one in the universe.

It's a great loss... We are all grieving the loss of you forever... three days of mourning.

Hello! Please help! I can not draw values from relative vigor index, first I need to write a script that would show their current value in the signal window BUT when I run it alarm window does not appear and I can not understand what it is

Here is the code:

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
//| Relativ Vigor Index.mq4 |
//| Copyright © 2005, MetaQuotes Software Corp.
//| http://www.metaquotes.net/ |
#property copyright "Copyright © 2005, MetaQuotes Software Corp.
#property link "http://www.metaquotes.net/"
//---- indicator settings
#property indicator_separate_window
#property indicator_buffers 2
#property indicator_color1 Green
#property indicator_color2 Red
//---- indicator parameters
extern intRVIPeriod=10;
//---- indicator buffers
double ExtRVIBuffer[];
double ExtRVISignalBuffer[];

//| Custom indicator initialisation function |
int init()
{
//---- indicator buffers mapping
SetIndexBuffer(0,ExtRVIBuffer);
SetIndexBuffer(1,ExtRVISignalBuffer);
//---- indicator line
SetIndexStyle(0,DRAW_LINE);
SetIndexStyle(1,DRAW_LINE);
//---- drawing settings
SetIndexDrawBegin(0,ExtRVIPeriod+3);
SetIndexDrawBegin(1,ExtRVIPeriod+7);
//---- name for DataWindow and indicator subwindow label
IndicatorShortName("RVI("+ExtRVIPeriod+")");
SetIndexLabel(0, "RVI");
SetIndexLabel(1, "RVIS");
//---- initialization done
return(0);
}
//| Relativ Vigor Index |
int start()
{
int i,j,nLimit,nCountedBars;
double dValueUp,dValueDown,dNum,dDeNum;
//----
if(Bars<=ExtRVIPeriod+8) return(0);
//----
nCountedBars=IndicatorCounted();
//---- check for possible errors
if(nCountedBars<0) return(-1);
//---- last counted bar will be recounted
nLimit=Bars-ExtRVIPeriod-4;
if(nCountedBars>ExtRVIPeriod+4)
nLimit=Bars-nCountedBars;
//---- RVI counted in the 1-st buffer
for(i=0; i<=nLimit; i++)
{
dNum=0.0;
dDeNum=0.0;
for(j=i; j<i+ExtRVIPeriod; j++)
{
dValueUp=((Close[j]-Open[j])+2*(Close[j+1]-Open[j+1])+2*(Close[j+2]-Open[j+2])+(Close[j+3]-Open[j+3]))/6;
dValueDown=((High[j]-Low[j])+2*(High[j+1]-Low[j+1])+2*(High[j+2]-Low[j+2])+(High[j+3]-Low[j+3]))/6;
dNum+=dValueUp;
dDeNum+=dValueDown;
}
if(dDeNum!=0.0)
ExtRVIBuffer[i]=dNum/dDeNum;
else
ExtRVIBuffer[i]=dNum;
}
//---- signal line counted in the 2nd buffer
nLimit=Bars-ExtRVIPeriod-7;
if(nCountedBars>ExtRVIPeriod+8)
nLimit=Bars-nCountedBars+1;
for(i=0; i<=nLimit; i++)
ExtRVISignalBuffer[i]=(ExtRVIBuffer[i]+2*ExtRVIBuffer[i+1]+2*ExtRVIBuffer[i+2]+ExtRVIBuffer[i+3])/6;
//----
return(0);
}

And here is the script code:

//| 571.mq4 |
//| Copyright 2012, MetaQuotes Software Corp. |
//| http://www.metaquotes.net |
#property copyright "Copyright 2012, MetaQuotes Software Corp.
#property link "http://www.metaquotes.net"
#property show_inputs
extern intRVIPeriod=10;
//---- indicator buffers
double ExtRVIBuffer[];
double ExtRVISignalBuffer[];
//| script program start function |
int start()
{
int i,j,nLimit,nCountedBars;
double dValueUp,dValueDown,dNum,dDeNum;
//----
if(Bars<=ExtRVIPeriod+8) return(0);
//----
nCountedBars=IndicatorCounted();
//---- check for possible errors
if(nCountedBars<0) return(-1);
//---- last counted bar will be recounted
nLimit=Bars-ExtRVIPeriod-4;
if(nCountedBars>ExtRVIPeriod+4)
nLimit=Bars-nCountedBars;
//---- RVI counted in the 1-st buffer
for(i=0; i<=nLimit; i++)
{
dNum=0.0;
dDeNum=0.0;
for(j=i; j<i+ExtRVIPeriod; j++)
{
dValueUp=((Close[j]-Open[j])+2*(Close[j+1]-Open[j+1])+2*(Close[j+2]-Open[j+2])+(Close[j+3]-Open[j+3]))/6;
dValueDown=((High[j]-Low[j])+2*(High[j+1]-Low[j+1])+2*(High[j+2]-Low[j+2])+(High[j+3]-Low[j+3]))/6;
dNum+=dValueUp;
dDeNum+=dValueDown;
}
if(dDeNum!=0.0)
ExtRVIBuffer[i]=dNum/dDeNum;
else
ExtRVIBuffer[i]=dNum;
}
//---- signal line counted in the 2nd buffer
nLimit=Bars-ExtRVIPeriod-7;
if(nCountedBars>ExtRVIPeriod+8)
nLimit=Bars-nCountedBars+1;
for(i=0; i<=nLimit; i++)
ExtRVISignalBuffer[i]=(ExtRVIBuffer[i]+2*ExtRVIBuffer[i+1]+2*ExtRVIBuffer[i+2]+ExtRVIBuffer[i+3])/6;
//----
Alert (ExtRVIBuffer[0]," : ",ExtRVISignalBuffer[0]);
return(0);
}

Please help
Reason: