[ARCHIVE!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Can't go anywhere without you - 4. - page 252

Dimka-novitsek:
The script works!!!!!
Which one?

The last one Roll gave. In any case, at least it works on M5, otherwise I haven't seen any visual work of scripts and advisors here yet. I've never seen such scripts here before.

How to fix it, how to make it smart, I do not know. Ah, I understand.

Earlier, yesterday or the day before yesterday, I compiled something exactly like this, but there was no compilation. Probably, it's all these imports and declarations I haven't written.

#property show_inputs
#import "user32.dll"
int PostMessageA(int hWnd,int Msg,int wParam,int lParam);
void keybd_event(int bVk,int bScan,int dwFlags,int dwExtraInfo);
#import
#define WM_COMMAND 0x0111

Yes. Actually, I already had this indicator from the 11th but it didn't compile for the reason I just mentioned. Pulling it onto the chart. Everything flashed!!!!! The timeframe is pirating at an astronomical rate, merging into a faded grey shroud in the window!!! The outlines of all timeframes are coming through ad nauseam. Removed the task from the task manager.

Dimitri, is it really that hard to add a Russian keyboard layout? It's very unpleasant to read surzhik with alien characters. Often it's not clear whether it's "i" or "y".

I tried it but it didn't work. My older brother uninstalled Windows and when I asked him to add a Russian layout, he said he lived in Ukraine. My brother is a lot older, he is 25. He is the oldest. And our whole school and the yard, the boys and my mum speak Russian.

I am going to try again.

OK, I press add, Russian, plus the Russian keyboard - the minusi Aha, it's there!!!

Dimka-novitsek:

The last one Roll gave. In any case, at least it works on M5, otherwise I haven't seen any visual work of scripts and advisors here yet. I've never seen such scripts here before.

How to fix it, to make it smart, I don't know...

The only external variable Per equals thevalue of the switched graph Period can be any of the following values:

Constant

Value

Description

PERIOD_M1

1 minute

PERIOD_M5

5 minutes

PERIOD_M15

15 minutes

PERIOD_M30

30 minutes

PERIOD_H1

1 hour

PERIOD_H4

4 hours

PERIOD_D1

1 day

PERIOD_W1

1 week

PERIOD_MN1

1 month

Change the value of the external variable!

Yeah, I got it. I'm still finishing the turkey. And if I may, can you tell me how many slips in six seconds?

Sleep(6000). Sleep() does not work in indicators.
Reason: