[ARCHIVE!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Can't go anywhere without you - 4. - page 114

Can you tell me why the same Expert Advisor smiles in one broker's terminal, but is sad in another broker's terminal....???? What can it be because of?

Lisi4ka330:
Can you tell me why the same Expert Advisor smiles in one broker's terminal, but is sad in another broker's terminal....???? What can it be because of?
Maybe the button is not pressed?

Zhunko:
Maybe the button is not pressed?
which one is it? there are no buttons in the terminal that can be used to mess up anything....

Lisi4ka330:
which one? there seems to be no buttons in the terminal that can be used to mess up anything....

1. There is a button to enable/disable EAs and indicators.

2. In the EA settings there is an option "allow EAs to trade".

Lisi4ka330:
Which one is it? I don't think there are any buttons in the terminal that can be used to mess up anything....
In the properties of the EA placed on the chart you have to tick the box "allow EA to trade".

Thanks, I've got it... and another question, where is the best place to download historical data from... I read on the forum about a script that simulates from M1 to the right timeframes, should it be done ???

Lisi4ka330:
Thanks, I've got it... and another question, where is the best place to download historical data from... I read on the forum about a script that simulates from M1 to the right timeframes, should it be done ???
The history should be taken from the place where you trade.

I see... as many people as there are opinions... well, here's an article, if you're interested, on how to get 99% modelling quality : http://avtoforex.ru/testirovanie/5-kachestvo-modelirovanija-99-procentov-v-testere-strategij.html

Lisi4ka330:
i see... as many people as there are opinions... well here is an article, if you are interested, on how to get a 99% simulation quality : http://avtoforex.ru/testirovanie/5-kachestvo-modelirovanija-99-procentov-v-testere-strategij.html

Don't confuse the soft with the warm.

Simulation and real trading for tick history are different things

Dear Professionals, I found a useful Expert Advisor for setting virtual take and stop and trailing stops (attached). But virtual stop loss does not work correctly. Please help me to correct it. Or maybe someone has a good analogue?

I would like to give my thanks.

Files:
Reason: