MT4 doesn't have long to live - page 66

Question to the developers. Is it impossible to make 3 types of trading accounts in MT5: with lots, without lots with many orders and without lots with one position? And let everyone trade as they like.

david2:

Question to the developers. Is it impossible to make 3 types of trading accounts in MT5: with Loks, without Loks with many orders and without Loks with one position? And let everyone trade as they like.

and also - to roll up according to the FiFo rule, or as the 'trader' decides...

;)

And let's not joke - have American FiFO*) requirements been implemented in Fiver?

Or did I miss something? (

--------------------------

*) If there are several open positions, then if there is an opposing trade of large volume, the open positions will be closed in the order in which they were opened as long as there is enough volume of the opposing trade. (FIFO rule). If there is not enough volume to close all open positions, the last position will be closed partially, and if the opposite transaction volume is larger than the total position volume, then a position will also be created in the opposite direction with the remaining volume.

And no kidding - are the American requirements of FiFO*) implemented in the Fiver?

Or did I miss something? (

Should it smell?

You must have missed something. For example, that if you open a hundred unidirectional orders of the same volume (for simplicity), then at what price they were originally opened is irrelevant. Close any - the result is the same.

In MT4 an aggregate position is also an aggregate position, not to mention all of the African ones.

IgorM: What are "their standards"?

:))) The louder the DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :)))

MetaDriver:

Is it supposed to smell?

You must have missed something. For example, if hundreds of equally directed orders of the same size (for simplicity) are opened, it does not matter at what price they were initially opened. Close any - the result is the same.

In MT4 an aggregate position is also an aggregate position, not to mention all of the African ones.

Don't you get it? О)

What does this have to do with a hundred orders at the same price? A hundred at different prices! And FIFO is a requirement of the regulator.

That's why I asked - won't MT5 be certified in America?

Or it's all a dust in the eyes?

;)

The calculation of an aggregate position and only its (position's) visualization - is not a reason to cancel and not execute the rule...

IMHO

Don't you understand FIFO? О)

1. What does this have to do with a hundred orders at the same price? A hundred at different prices! And FIFO is a requirement of the regulator.

That's why I asked - won't MT5 be certified in America?

Or is it all dust in the eyes?

;)

2. Accounting of an aggregate position and only its (position) visualization - is not a reason to cancel and not to fulfill the rule ...

IMHO

1. Once again for the inattentive:

if a hundred unidirectional orders of the same volume (for simplicity) are opened, it does not matter what price they were originally opened at. Close any one - the result is the same.

It does not matter what price they were opened at. Even three times at different prices with ten preliminary flips.

2. I don't know much about the law. It's not my problem either. But the rule is idiotic. Because it makes NO DIFFERENCE. It doesn't affect equity. And the balance is a sham.

MetaDriver:

1. Once again, for the inattentive:

It makes no difference what prices they were opened at. Even if it was three times at different prices with ten pre-flips.

2. I'm not a legal expert. Not my problem either. But the rule is idiotic. Because it makes NO DIFFERENCE. It doesn't affect equity. And the balance is a sham.

Accounting and calculation are different concepts. That's why I corrected it.

;)

Accounting and calculation are not the same thing. That's why I corrected you.

;)

I'll keep that in mind.

;)

MetaDriver:

Is it supposed to smell?

You must have missed something. For example, that if you open a hundred unidirectional orders of the same volume (for simplicity), then at what price they were originally opened is irrelevant. Close any - the result is the same.

In MT4 an aggregate position is also an aggregate position, not to mention all kind of Africans.

Sorry for dropping in again, it's an interesting topic. :)

But for one thing... Are you sure you know what you're saying? FIFO wasn't born out of nothing. ;) Think again.

And no kidding - are American FiFO* requirements implemented in Pfizer? The position does not smell of the orders composing it?

Implemented by default - now there is always only one aggregate position and any closing is based on it.

For NFA, we will generate the daily reports a bit differently, to show the execution according to the FIFO rule.

Reason: