Sinagl is 0.02 and 0.03,But copy alway only 0.01,why?

Sinagl is 0.02 and 0.03,But copy alway only 0.01,why?

singal:

copy:

It (lot size for subscribers) depends on balance of subscriber and provider, and on leverage of trading account of subscriber and provider, and deposit load percentage (in the signal subscription settings in Metatrader) for subscriber.

More details:

How to Start with Metatrader 5
How to Start with Metatrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
I decided to create this thread to help to myself and to the others to start with Metatrader 5...

Sergey Golubev #:

It (lot size for subscribers) depends on balance of subscriber and provider, and on leverage of trading account of subscriber and provider, and deposit load percentage (in the signal subscription settings in Metatrader) for subscriber.

More details:

The balance of the signal account is basically the same as that of the copy account. And the lever is basically the same. But the number of copies is still only 0.01

Sergey Golubev #:

More details:

I am talking about deposit load percentage in your settings:

Besides, there is the rounding rules: What rounding scheme is used for Provider's and Subscriber's percentage ratio of deals volume? 

Anyway, you can calculate it by yourself using this example on the post

Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service
Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service
  • www.mql5.com
Discover in 15 Minutes: Watch the Video about Trading Signals in MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 The most frequently asked questions related to the S...
Reason: