FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 13: March 2012) - page 292

tingol:
Why buy? I remember someone promising a big drop by the end of March.)))
Yes, all predictions collapse ... the doll got it. It's worth a fat sell-limit at 1.3410
ULAD:
Mobilich is buying, which means a U-turn is imminent.
[삭제]
MobileMan:
Yes all predictions are crumbling... the dummy's got it. It's a fat sell-limit at 1.3410

But I'm following the precepts of Illich))

tingol:

I, on the other hand, am following ilich's precepts))

Salt, salt and salt again?))

tingol:

I, on the other hand, am following ilich's precepts))

The canadian will "die" on the yen.

OlegTs:

and what a crisis in america, that's no justification, I think:)

oil is going down

You didn't say anything? You don't believe me?
[삭제]

Maybe so

tingol:

Maybe so

this channel is working!
And I've caught the stops ) And I think we're going up anyway.
Tantrik:

The Canadian will "die" on the yen.

Can we do that on the eu?