FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 13: March 2012) - page 197

Vahrameev_A_A:
My server time is such that Europe opens at 7 o'clock
Yeah... Couldn't you have given a straight answer to the question? It's complicated! :))) Europe just opened. My server time is GMT+1 (it's 9 o'clock now). So your time is now 7 o'clock server time.

MaxZ:
Yeah... Couldn't you have given a straight answer to the question? It's complicated! :))) Europe just opened. My server time is GMT+1 (it's 9 o'clock now). So your time is now 7 o'clock server time.

OK)))) I'll make it easier now I have 10 hours)))

MaxZ:

21april:

Yes, yes, that's it!)

Vahrameev_A_A:

Okay)))) I'll make it easier now I have 10 hours)))

And you want to tell me that Europe opened already 3 hours ago? O_O Moscow only opened 2 hours ago... Use this site.

Europa opened 15 minutes ago and things are moving! :DD

21april:

Well it's GMT+2 (well, or UTC+2)...

Who's going to judge us with MaxZ?

Vahrameev_A_A:

If you look at the chart, the Gann was high at 6 o'clock, so it is down, by 13 o'clock server time it will show the extremum, presumably low

It's clear. Your Gann is working.

Vahrameev_A_A:

Who will judge us with MaxZ ?

The aforementioned website. No? :))) Do you really think Europe opened 3 and a half hours ago, when it was 7 o'clock according to your server time?

Anyway, I'm fed up with all this flubbing... You guys are on your own. I've got it all figured out. And you can see everything on this site.

Let's buy!

MaxZ:

The website above. No? :))) Do you really think Europe opened 3 and a half hours ago, when your server time was 7 o'clock?

Actually, I'm sick of all this flubbing... You guys are on your own. I've got it all figured out. And you can see everything on this site.

I take it this is the opening time of the stock exchanges, so it seems that currencies start trading earlier...
Reason: