FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 13: March 2012) - page 135

DragonSL:

The main battle will be here:

I'm in favour of the bears in the dollar-euro pair for now :)

That means dollar down)

If the hourly opens above 1.3120 I think to buy TP 1.3160

MOHCTP36:

If the hourly opens above 1.3120 I think to buy TP 1.3160

buy 1.3130 TP 1.3308 - then go down (something like that...)

Tantrik:
buy 1.3130 TP 1.3308 - then down (somewhere like this...)

this kind of TP is not for me I am working on intraday

I still don't think there will be a serious upward slide or we'll fall from here altogether

MobileMan:
I don't think there will be a serious upside move or we will fall from here at all

What we are advised:

...the possibility of opening sell positions with a close stop loss should only be considered below 1.3070.

21april:

What we are advised:

...the possibility of opening sell positions with a close stop loss should only be considered below 1.3070.

I have so far salted at 1.3113 about 5-10 minutes ago. So far, so good. And another question - where does this advice come from?

MobileMan:

I salted at 1.3113 about 5-10 minutes ago. So far, so good. And another question - where is this advice?

(FOREX CLUB GC, Irina Rogova)

Fundamental analysis (12 March 2012)

The Euro's subdued reaction to the ISDA insurance announcement is a very good sign for the Euro going forward. By confirming the validity of the insurance claims, the organization has restored confidence in the swap market, which could lead to a recovery in demand for riskier assets. Furthermore, the EUR/USD response to the completion of the deal suggests that the "bottom has been reached".

Of course, the fall could continue amidst the negative news, only the news should be of a different caliber: now we need to monitor the dynamics of Portuguese government bond yields. If levels remain low, EUR/USD will recover. A recovery towards 1.32 may be expected within the next few days with a further target at 1.3260, provided there are positive catalysts.

Nevertheless, a factor such as the demand for the dollar must also be taken into account. Ahead of us is the monetary policy decision along with an accompanying statement. If the market gets a boost in the economic outlook, sees more emphasis on inflationary pressures and feels a reduced chance of quantitative easing programme implementation in the third edition, expect a new wave of USD strengthening. Therefore, EUR/USD could retreat towards 1.30

I will try to buy the next hourly on a bounce from 1.3120
Reason: