FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 13: March 2012) - page 128

Tantrik:
I don't even care where it goes! my heart was hurting already.... someone asked about predictions - why I don't post them. (I may have to get on with you because of the forecasts). I will rest a little (you decide where it will go)
In Pon-Tuesday is the right time to make pips. What strategy is the basis?

This figure is dedicated to all those who do not believe that you can make good money on swaps in normal brokerage companies. All orders were just stupidly opened without any trends or pivot points. The demo account is opened to show how the interest may drop if the right pairs are selected correctly

SEVER11:

This figure is dedicated to all those who do not believe that you can make good money on swaps in normal brokerage companies. All orders were just stupidly opened without any trends or pivot points. The demo account is opened to show how the interest may drop if the right pairs are selected correctly

Open 85 lots in one direction without any stops! For 200 quid, and if the price rises by 50 pips, what will be the loss? (swap is a bank interest - if you need a swap, you should go to the bank and congratulate a big depositor on his birthday or the New Year).

Tantrik:
open 85 lots in one direction! no stops! for 200 quid, and if it goes up 50 pips what will be the loss? (swap is a bank interest - if you want a swap, you have to go to the bank - they will wish a big depositor a happy birthday and a happy New Year)
1.look at the highlighted text, 2. open the monthly, weekly chart at least euraud and tell me why the peak is down: before 2009-2010 was up to 36 points of accrual when selling, now it's smaller... and now calculate the profit over two years per lot... ;0)) and tell me which bank will give me such an interest

SEVER11:
1.look at the highlighted text, 2. open the monthly, weekly chart at least euraud and tell me why such a peak down: before 2009-2010 was up to 36 points of accrual when selling, now less ... and now calculate the profit for two years per lot ... ;0)) and tell me which bank will give me such an interest
Look for DEMOBANK

SEVER11:
1.look at the highlighted text, 2. open the monthly, weekly chart at least euraud and tell me why such a peak down: before 2009-2010 was up to 36 points of accrual when selling, now less ... and now calculate the profit for two years per lot ... ;0))

opened! has been trending for 4 years, now the break will be in the crisis, a correction upwards is looming, pips 2,000 - 5,000 should rise euro/Canada. (have you been trading the trend for 4 years? YES! good for you!)

Buy to sell due to swaps without stops it should be 1% of the depo, and if 1% is 85 lots - then I would quit forex

Tantrik:

opened! has been trending for 4 years, now the break will be in the crisis, a correction upwards is looming, pips 2,000 - 5,000 should rise euro/Canada. (have you been trading the trend for 4 years? YES! good for you!)

Buy to sell due to swaps without stops it should be 1% of the depo and if 1% is 85 lots - then I would quit forex

I trade real with stops + my mm, that's why I 1.do not give up Forex, 2. In the near future I'll expand my investments in this business... :0))

SEVER11:

for what period did you make such a profit?

Tantrik:

Buy to sell due to swaps without stops it should be 1% of the depo and if 1% is 85 lots - then I would quit forex

it's funny to make such a mess for about 250 quid ))))
Reason: