FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 13: March 2012) - page 127

Tantrik:
don't give in!
Not me, you! On Monday you'll be "blowing bubbles" to make the euro go up!

slivu.net

21april:
Not me, you! On Monday you'll be "blowing bubbles" to make the euro go up!
(I don't think this is our neck of the woods... or you're migrating)

There will be mayhem on Monday after Friday's traffic, imho, you can bet both ways.

What worries me is, has Audi decided to say goodbye?

P.S. If so, the euro is with him...

DragonSL:

There will be mayhem on Monday after Friday's traffic, imho, you can bet both ways.

What worries me is, has Audi decided to say goodbye?

P.S. If so, the euro is with him...

The AUD has already climbed very high, but may try again to break 1.10000

DragonSL:

What kind of forum is this? The pound has an even steeper head than the eurin and they are drawing up some bullshit

Sorky's to tantric on his alpari branch.

and they're all here who salt, sh....ing. And they laugh at me ) they think it can't be 1.22 in a month. And everyone's trending bullish...

lotos7:

the beef will be 90 pips up...but then the beef...1== pips
i don't even care where it goes! my heart was hurting already.... someone asked about predictions - why am i not posting. (I might get on with you because of the forecasts). I'll rest a little (you decide where it goes)

Tantrik:
I don't even care where it goes! my heart was hurting already.... someone asked about predictions - why I don't post them. (I may have to get on with you because of the forecasts). I'll rest a little (you decide where it goes).

from ... ))))) there's more people in our camp )))

The daily candlestick will first go up, then it will break down! And then it will close bearish! Or if it doesn't close on Monday, we will definitely see a bearish candlestick on Tuesday!

the gap will be north! IMHO!!!

Canada is tearing up, so the Jews are going down:

Reason: