FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 13: March 2012) - page 107

vladds:

People, can you tell me if it's a diver, or if I'm not good at it!

You're not good at it! What are you watching it on?

LeMaxx:

My main system is arbitrage, a month just a couple of transactions, no trading but guaranteed earnings, boredom deadly, and that forum is solid screenshots and successes here 10000% and thirst for profit and a sad outcome, I just can not stand it and got addicted to trade

Is there such a thing? )))) honestly?

Salavatka:

You're no good! What are you watching it on?

standard volumes!

vladds:

Folks, can you tell me if this is a divergence or if I'm not good at it!

A divergence occurs when the chart symbols you are comparing move in opposite directions.

For example, the price is up and the volumes (or flextime, RSI, CCI, etc., etc.) are down.

Nesradamus:

Divergence occurs when the chart symbols you are comparing move in opposite directions.

For example, the price is up and the volumes (or the flea curve, RSI, CCI, etc., etc.) are down.

Ok! Thanks!

let me see what goes where!

found an indicator!

Especially good on the 4h chart!

vladds:

Okay! Thanks!

Let me see what's where!

For volumes on large TFs cyclical fluctuations occur during the day (Asia is always smaller than the old lady with the Penders), so comparisons during the session change are not correct. It is possible to analyse something during the session on TF less than an hour. By the way, I don't use it myself.

The largest banks and most of the country's pension funds, as well as about 30 European banks and insurance companies, including BNP Paribas and Commerzbank, are among the holders of Greek debt who have agreed to the swap. All of these institutions have about 124 billion euros of Greek debt on their joint balance sheets.

The swap will allow Greece to write off about half of the country's total debt in private hands, which amounts to 206 billion euros. Bondholders agreeing to the swap, in which the maturity of the new bonds would be extended, would lose about 70% of their investment.

While a voluntary exchange would be preferable for all participants, the Athenian authorities do not rule out the possibility that holders whose bonds are subject to Greek law would be forced to do so.

This prospect, however, did not dampen investor sentiment and the possibility of drawing a line under the Greek debt crisis led to a rise in equities in Europe and the USA at the beginning of the day.

A further indication of the optimism of markets and institutions regarding the Greek bond exchange was the announcement by the European Central Bank that it is once again accepting these bonds as collateral.

solar:

Is there such a thing? )))) honestly?

it's possible, if you really need it, just take it to me.

Nesradamus:
In terms of volumes on large TF during the day there are cyclical fluctuations (Asia is always less than the old lady with the Penders), so comparisons during the change of sessions are not correct. It is possible to analyse something during the session on TF less than an hour. By the way, I don't use it myself.

in general at certain times of the day not in shift sessions and on the m15!

for a larger movement on h4!

Reason: