FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 13: March 2012) - page 95

Personally I don't think it will go higher myself, I would sell from this level

I think we'll go back to the opening of the day

O.Zy...:

you're up.... that's it... that's a fiver !!! get the credit !!!

Stuck on the line!

solar:

come on... who's not wrong? it's the marketG ))))

Exactly, everybody is wrong, and yesterday he was accurately forecasting that the market would fall at least to 1.3000. We all know that there is no such thing as a 100% prediction. Apparently he lacked a super accurate forecast that we will definitely fall to 1.26 till the end of February. Does anyone remember how he got drunk, cried, and asked not to be kicked out of the forum?

O.Zy...:

lekhach:

Exactly, everyone is wrong, and he gave everyone an accurate prediction yesterday that we will fall to at least 1.3000. We all know there is no such thing as a 100% prediction. Apparently he lacked a super accurate forecast that we will surely fall to 1.26 till the end of February. Anyone remember him getting drunk, crying, and begging not to be kicked out of the forum?

such a thing, an idiosyncratic personality )))) ))) at least he's not boring.

lekhach:

Exactly, everyone is wrong, and he gave everyone an accurate prediction yesterday that we will fall to at least 1.3000. We all know there is no such thing as a 100% prediction. Apparently he lacked a super accurate forecast that we will surely fall to 1.26 till the end of February. Does anyone remember how he got drunk, cried, and asked not to be kicked out of the forum?
Come on! He must have completely lost it! He's 100% down!

Nesradamus:

Why open? Up we go. What's the point of fighting our way up???

double top from the bottom...price at neck level...circus...

vladds:
Oh, come on! He must've gone completely off the rails! 100% down!

Somebody's down, somebody's up 60%. The law of the market is harsh.
Reason: