FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 13: March 2012) - page 87

yurchenko:
Show me a screenshot of what's left! Or a new account!

I won't post any more screenshots of the depo, as a lot of people here find it jarring. And I will not write how many depots I have entered. I will only say that I have entered several depots. I closed today sells at 1.3100 and almost all of them have been closed, I have left them a little bit and I took another risk. Now just screenshots of the chart

I had to open a new account because Insta has a feature that withdrawals are higher than deposits and order execution gets worse.

and the day is falling!

Who's got an opinion? Why so quiet?

yurchenko:
Who has what opinion! Why so quiet?

2012.03.07 23:31:09 RNN_MT4_v1 EURUSD,H1: EURUSD, Probability for Long (Buy) position: 0.5182

2012.03.07 23:31:09 RNN_MT4_v1 GBPUSD,H1: GBPUSD, Probability for Short (Sell) position: 0.5139

yurchenko:
and the day is falling!
Hi all, the eu has not reached 5 pips - 1.3090 today if up then.

yurchenko:
Who has an opinion? Why so quiet?

I think 1.31 for sure, maybe 15-20pp lower

But today or tomorrow I don't know!

yurchenko:
Who has an opinion? Why so quiet?

But seriously - there was a divergence on H4, I was waiting for correction to 1.3230-50 area. But the corr. is working sideways. So it is not clear yet, we could easily go further down. The other day a breakdown of the trend line and red candlesticks indicate a fall.

yurchenko:
Who's got an opinion? Why so quiet?
I'm waiting for 1.3000 this week

MobileMan:
I'm waiting for 1.3000 this week.
you're waiting right! how will it go from here?

MobileMan:
I'm waiting for 1.3000 this week .
...we'll wait together ...I hope for 2955... Greeks will guide...and we should probably watch by building a downward channel...breaks through...so...Izia is done...
Reason: