FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 13: March 2012) - page 77

rigc:
duck.... It's been clear for a long time that it's all the Americans' fault))))

Sure, who else?!

rigc:
one more axe has given a buy signal....

This option: ...the possibility of opening buy positions with a close stop loss should only be considered above 1.3160 .

21april:

This option: ...the possibility of opening buy positions with a close stop loss should only be considered above 1.3160 .
1.3165 is a stop loss)))

Now I'm considering a new option for ace! she also gave a buy signal!

I'm still short selling... Piping

vladds:

I'm considering a new customer option now! She also gave a signal to buy!

And Mobile is silent about something. According to my calculations, after his share at 1.3130, his margin call should be around 1.3160

I took my 10pp from buying, but decided to sit on the fence for now. Otherwise there could be a spurt with Greece at any moment - investors may or may not want to exchange bonds

O.Zy...:

And Mobile is silent about something. By my calculations, after his share at 1.3130, he should have a margin call around 1.3160

I took my 10pp from buying, but decided to sit on the fence for now. Otherwise there could be a spurt with Greece at any moment - investors may or may not want to exchange bonds

It will be there as soon as we go down, no doubt about it!

O.Zy...:

And Mobile is silent about something. By my calculations, after his share at 1.3130, he should have a margin call around 1.3160

I took my 10pp from buying, but decided to sit on the fence for now. Otherwise there may be a spurt with Greece at any moment - investors may or may not want to swap bonds

I'm just sick of writing... I'm just tired of writing.

Yesterday the BU's just went out on three orders. I did not get a lot of profit, but I got in higher now.

The account is the same, the depo is only plus 100(((.

MobileMan:

I'm just tired of writing... I'm just tired of writing.

Yesterday just took out a CU on three orders. Didn't take a lot of profit, but now I'm higher.

Same account, deposit only got plus 100((((

a little early to buy... a little higher...
Reason: