FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 13: March 2012) - page 20

emotraid:
I did not find anything clear on google about the fall of the eu except for some Greek bonds, maybe the banks conspired to make a mess of the traders, like we will go down and when everyone will buy we will go down to 1.29 and then they will buy the bastards ))))

Bernanke just raised the quid. He's got it going strong. It's like everything's going back to normal...

emotraid:
google did not find anything clear about the fall of the eu except some Greek bonds, maybe banks conspired to make a fool of traders, like we sink and when everyone will buy we will go down to 1.29 and then they will buy bastards ))))
i wish we were at 1.29))))

emotraid:
I did not find anything clear on google about the fall of the eu except some Greek bonds, probably the banks conspired to make a mess of the traders, like we will go down and when everyone will buy we will go down to 1.29 and then they will buy the bastards ))))
It went down on Beni's speeches, which turned into a correction (which was expected a long time ago).

margaret:
It fell on Beni's performances, smoothly into a correction (which has been long awaited).
So it turns out that it will fall to 1.29 -30 or so....

Bernake says what he is told to say, he is a nobody, he looks like a toad with a beard.

emotraid:
the euro is not getting any information from google about the fall in the eu except Greek bonds. the banks may have conspired to make a fool of the traders and then let them buy back down to 1.29 and then buy back the bonds ))))

"Everything depends on the Greek debt swap deal," notes Cathy Lien, director of currency research at GFT Forex in New York. - The only factor changing the market dynamics will be the extent to which /investors/ participate in the Greek debt swap, so from now until then trading will be in a range." She adds that there remains a "tendency for the market to strengthen the dollar".

A day after the European Central Bank / ECB/ provided about €530bn of liquidity to 800 banks, traders were reluctant to push the euro in either direction. The results of the Greek debt swap are expected next week. Until then, most investors seem content to remain on the sidelines of trading, analysts say

rigc:
so it looks like we'll be down to 1.29 -30 or so....
I don't think it's that far, but we'll see... in my opinion there's nowhere to fall...1.3220 according to my TS is the limit of the fall...

margaret:
I don't think it's that far, but we'll see... In my opinion there's nowhere else to fall...

Agreed, waiting for the deaver to work out

margaret:
I don't think it's that far, but we'll see... In my opinion there's nowhere else to fall...

I agree, RSI=29, well, if by some divergence they will raise RSI to make the eu go further down.

Tantrik:
If it does, there will be a new scenario....
I wrote 3220-3230 on Monday - everyone was aiming for 3400 for some reason.
Reason: