FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 13: March 2012) - page 17

After a meeting of finance ministers in Brussels, Wolfgang Schaeuble said that European officials would not announce their decision on a second tranche for Greece until 9 March.

O.Zy...:
I haven't heard from the head of the transport department (Yurchenko)
Stranger put him in his place, but he's not a master, he couldn't do the job:))

lekhach:

The Euro is just sick of falling, I will open a sell and go straight up 200 pips.

P.S: I am so sick of these election debates and commercials, I thought Zhirinovsky was the only comedian.

So open)))) at least we will know why and where))))

lekhach:

The Euro is just sick of falling, I'm going to open a sell and go straight up 200 pips.

The fear of losing securities leads to insecurity in your TS and this leads to psychosis when you start to buy - sit down every minute and get angry seeing you go this way and that, and you keep increasing your lots in the hope of getting even and there's no way out. )))))))))) from personal experience )))))

MobileMan:

By the way, you wrote that you bought at 1.3280 and closed +2pp and decided to sit on the fence.

I agree about going down, but 240pts without a pullback is a bit heavy + Friday - today they will be closing sell positions

Ideally now 1.3350-1.34 and then it's safe to go to 1.31

emotraid:
The fear of losing securities leads to lack of confidence in their TS and this leads to psychosis when you start to buy - sat down every minute and matiritsya with anger seeing you there and the price here and all the time increasing lots in the hope to win back and there a dick ))))) from experience)

(As I said)))

O.Zy...:

By the way, you wrote that you bought at 1.3280 and closed +2pp and decided to sit on the fence.

I agree about going down, but 240pts without a pullback is a bit heavy + Friday - today they will be closing sell positions

Ideally now 1.3350-1.34 and then it's safe to go to 1.31

I understand myself that we won't go down to 1.30 so easily. I wrote that I put the TP so easily (on the dream) I rarely put the TP and the SL (except for the EBU). And about that decided on the fence - well then changed the decision and jumped the sell. Everything happens dynamically with me

emotraid:
The fear of losing deposits leads to insecurity in your TS and this leads to psychosis when you start to buy - sit down every minute and matiritsya with anger seeing you there and the price here and all the time increasing the lots in the hope to win back and there dick )))))))))) from my own experience )))))
I had the same thing three or four years ago, if you don't quit, everything will work out))

Tantrik:

From Tantric, the old wolf, the fence is a great thing! Meanwhile, the puppet show continues!

Kitsan:

On a related note)))

yeah right on the money, i just need to learn to be happy to lose and not squat on my ass and then everything will be just right ))))))))))))
Reason: