Average daily journey in points by instrument. - page 7

Svinotavr:

Trololo, here is your chart. There are 2 ATR indicators, the lower one with a period of 12 hours and the upper one with a period of 24 hours. The TF is hourly. I think you will see the difference. This is specifically for you, but I don't want to discuss the ATR topic.

My pituitary gland is not fully engrafted after the transplant, can you be more specific?

I see the frequencies are different, I see the phases of the oscillations are different. so ... Feel free to discuss the end of the world soon))

and why don't you want to discuss ATR - because of the primitive?

or maybe you mean this????) links here https://forum.mql4.com/ru/45108/page52

And in general, Dimitri, if you have some understanding of the process (or think you do), then write about it without circumlocution. If you don't want to write on the forum, write in person.

Get in line, comrades! Get in line! One offer per ear only!

Trololo:
Get in line, comrades! Get in line! One offer per ear only!

In each ear or in both?

One goes in the other comes out, so I think if you want anything left on the brain, you should go in both, preferably at the same time.

sand: The problem is exactly that there is no law here. There is a very strong semblance of a random system.

There is no need to confuse a stochastic system as such (or similar to it) with the absence of laws in it. The straight lines in the graphs are real, and they would be almost the same in a perfectly Wiener process (random walk).

Mathemat:

There is no need to confuse a stochastic system as such (or similar to it) with the absence of laws in it. The straight lines in the graphs are real, and they would be almost the same on a perfectly Wiener process (random walk).

The presence of laws is not enough, one needs to understand them.

Here (on the forum) 99% of the people are talking about the laws of the market without understanding them.

Of course, the regression in itself does not tell us anything special. Except that from this point of view the oira quotes are too indistinguishable from the random ones.

It comes to mind:

Mathemat:

Here (on the forum) 99% of the people are talking about the laws of the market without understanding them.

Of course, the regression in itself does not tell us anything special. Except that from this point of view the oira quotes are too indistinguishable from the random ones.

I agree with you.

Mathemat:

It comes to mind:

the letter x equals five? )))))) or think deeper)))) philosophising maths is the first step to my state of mind - schizo.
Reason: