Highly reliable transaction/signal copier (ideology discussion and development) - page 4

Urain:

The perfect reliable copier is the MT terminal, thousands of clients on one server and millions of quid entrusted to this system.

Operational experience over the years, hundreds of companies have bought a MT server.

Nikolai, I understand everything. :) I am of the same opinion. But people do not always have the opportunity to open dozens of accounts to take advantage of signal provider trading.

That is why we need a copier. But you really need one that is at least 99% reliable in terms of receiving information.

sergeev:
the question is not so happy. I've had 180 Gig of data on my server for a month. It's unlim. But the Prov was shocked and moved me to another server. They warned me that the traffic should be reduced, because their servers go down because of the frequent chattering.

How long is the message?

FAQ:

How long is the message?

It's not the length, it's the number of hits to the server.

I don't think it's the copier, but it's the need to save money. I've been burned. :)

And sevac must be a Windows sevac...

Because on a PCP one can tweak and trim the handle to a minimum...

sergeev:

Nikolay, I understand everything. :) I am of the same opinion. But people do not always have the opportunity to open dozens of accounts to take advantage of the signals provider's trading.

That's why we need a copier. But you really need one that is at least 99% reliable in terms of receiving information.

Ask, maybe Renat will send you the open version of MT2 with the server part in his personal message and you will write on its basis. You are on the forum not for the first day.

If you have an MT5-->MT4 and MT4-->MT4 and MT4-->MT5 translations, it will be a very useful tool.

I have a good idea how to get a good signal provider to open dozens of accounts, that's why we need one that is trustworthy and reliable.

Now that would be really interesting to see...

Urain:

Ask, maybe Renat will send you the open version of MT2 with the server part in his personal message and you will write on its basis. You are on the forum not for the first day.

do you already have one? :)

You are not the first one on the forum.

you definitely should and probably will. maybe with some restrictions in case of a hedge.

FAQ:

And the sevac must be a Windows sevac...

Because on a PCP one can tweak and trim the handle to a minimum...

I can't speak for the server, but the scripts are on PCP

Then you have to look, you can compress the handle quite a bit and win traffic from it

Here's a little digging around. Some examples of simple client-server systems in different languages.
Files:
Reason: