Coup! - page 5

Vlad, as long as I have time, what do we do next?

Vlad you tell me what to write I do not understand you =(

How do you multiply 0.01 of a lot by 2.5 ? Then it will be 0.025 which is impossible...

vladds:

the hardest part! settings!

configurable ma and ma levels
ma 13
1 ma 3
2 ma -3

configurable levels!
1 level 3 pips
2 level 13 pips
3 level 20 pips
4 level 25 pips

customizable lot
lot 0.01

configurable lot multiplication
multiplication 2.5

Whoever has read the villagers' threads is not laughing in the circus. :)))

vladds:

I've corrected it! Just so we're clearer!
Thanks, mate. It just made it clearer. I'll keep an eye on your progress. :)

vladds:

That's just an example! We'll be setting it up ourselves!

It's the settings, isn't it?

Let's go one step at a time. Tonight I'll send you the lot multiplication that we can set - you'll check it and if everything is correct, then we'll move on, OK?

vladds:

just fine!

Check it out for a tester, but you'll need to comb it out.

The flips of this strategy work only in strict points of a flat and the intention of the trend to go strictly in the direction you selected, otherwise we have inadequate drawdowns and increase losses... this strategy works on a flat - and the important point of all this is one point to eliminate the presence of the trend - ie, try to understand that the trend and try not to enter...

I ran it in the tester, tried to change lot multiplication ratios and level distances. But so far it is either a sure loss or a saw with a downward trend.

Vlad, draw a better picture to understand the logic of entries, literally on the fingers. Here is the 1st entry, exit, 2nd entry, etc.

Frankly speaking, I'm not going deep into the code so far, because I want to assess the TS visually at first, to see whether it has a positive expected payoff, etc. And then maybe I will correct something in my Expert Advisor.

In general, briefly describe the strategy and a small image. Then we can discuss it.

OnGoing:

I ran it in the tester, tried to change lot multiplication ratios and level distances. But so far it is either a sure loss or a saw with a downward trend.

Vlad, draw a better picture to understand the logic of entries, literally on the fingers. Here is the 1st entry, exit, 2nd entry, etc.

Frankly speaking, I'm not going deep into the code so far, because I want to assess the TS visually first, to see whether it has a positive expected payoff, etc. And then maybe I will correct something in my Expert Advisor.

In general, briefly describe the strategy and a small image. Then we can discuss it.

I considered similar strategy a couple of years ago) my conclusion was that the profit is small and the hit into the trend is much higher...

But I didn't know then) in the Ilan style it may work, but the drawdown will be (in the tester, at least) and the trend cannot be filtered out

as i found it, i don't have any analytical sense, but with this kind of trade the entries of this trader will be in the most possible places of the trend - it's bad (but good for Ilan to build up the volume)

We'll never know what the drawdown is until we run it in the tester

I think so)

vladds:

didn't look at it till the end and quit! that's your conclusion!

I can't write code, so I have a beard)

but it's an interesting ts with a mating in the style of Ilan.

Reason: