Coup! - page 4

OnGoing:
There is a "Select file" button at the bottom left.

It doesn't attach the archive... Go take a screenshot then

ask:

The archive doesn't stick...
Try in a different browser. Or a screenshot.

Why is the strategy called a "flip"? What and where does it flip?

vladds:

The last order is underlined in yellow! as it closed at the second level! and the price should reset! as the previous losses reversed!

But the next bid has still multiplied! and should not have!

Where are the test results?

vladds:

The last order is underlined in yellow! as it closed at the second level! and the price should reset! as the previous losses reversed!

But the next bid has still multiplied! and should not have!

If it's a profit, do we reset the counter? Right? See if it's like that, I'll finish it and post it, if not, I'll read it more carefully.

I've sent you a message and tell me what you need (maybe you don't need it at all), if it's what you need, I'll comb it out.

If it comes to such lots, then illan it was child's play next 50, and then 100 lot ? And after 100, if by some miracle you haven't already been dumped, then the limit on the lot size in the brokerage company

BeerGod:
If it comes to such lots, then Illan was child's play with the next 50, and then 100 lots? And at 100, if by some miracle you haven't already been dumped, there is a limit on the lot size in the brokerage company

I agree with you, but maybe I got something wrong...

vladds:

Profits can be different! The first level should be +1 pip! If we reach the second level, we should expect 10 pips! But sometimes 9 pips!

Your screenshot is correct! Only my readings are different!

The lot keeps multiplying!

I sent you the PM, if I got a profit it would immediately reset (even 1 pip or 10), you were right, lots are growing very fast ...

Wait, the one I sent you, the lot still multiplies? We should look at closed orders or at the actual order (indicator)?

Oh well, according to the PM, is that correct?
Reason: