What is the average length of time it takes to understand the processes and identify some of the hidden patterns in forex? - page 30

ask:

1. We do not know (we can only speculate, based on what Prival-a says) that the man found the grail. It is quite possible that the man just gave it all up and waved goodbye.

2. The only copy (even in case of its success) is not an indicator that one can gain something from Forex.

3. Regarding Prival (now that you brought it up), a very large baggage of knowledge, and if it took 10 years with this baggage, then mere mortals (not ktn-am), such as I, for example, do there nothing.

IMHO forex is for people with exorbitantly high egos. Banks with huge staffs of mathematicians, programmers, of course they are no match for them. Forex is a new gold rush, there are no winners, and even if there are, they do not sit on forums ...

I may be repeating myself, but blind faith in orthodox science fails you.

Asked Einstein once how genius discoveries come about....
- 'It's very simple,' replied Einstein. - All scientists think it can't happen. But there is one idiot who disagrees and proves why.

Know you do not have money for new socks precisely because you do not have enough money, but the right thoughts and dreams about them. ...Do you feel the consonance: God created the Riches? In the created world, there is a lot of everything, innumerable, enough for everyone.

And here's a useful link.

What a rich dad teaches his kids and a poor dad doesn't.

In forex, as in communism, you have to take all frequencies away from everything, mix them all up and distribute them back equally

Svinotavr:

I would very much like to look at the facts of the outcome. When I say facts, I mean FACTS, not "facts". Well, I don't have them (facts) yet. Do you have them? Can I read them? What could be the targets in Sinai?

I'm not serious, he seems to come here sometimes. sometimes it's good to hear the point of view of a man who has gone down the road.

Quant:...

As it turns out, the correct answer is to buy a mavro)

he's banned but easy to find if you want to - he's quite a real person

Svinotavr:

I have read Prival's posts. Unfortunately, one has to admit that Prival's path is a path to nowhere. A successful path is one of simplifying understanding, not complicating it. I wouldn't be surprised if this man earns a "brain circulatory disorder" from his thoughts on stock trading. I notice that this is the path that some other forum members are "given to" as well. Amram's son in Sinai comes to mind ... - Heydrich and Kaltenbrunner are having a rest.

Everyone has their own path and they must go it alone. No one will do it for him. And as for the complexity, for some it is difficult, for others it is a seed, a simple warm-up of the brain.

S.S. Find your way. Good luck. Sincerely Prival.

Svinotavr: Amram's son in Sinai comes to mind ... - Heydrich and Kaltenbrunner rest easy.
These names are almost giving me a cancerous brain. Explain, please, we have enough Svinozavr...

Trolls:

Everyone has their own path and they must go it alone. No one will do it for him. And as for the complexity, for some it is difficult, for someone it is a seed, a simple warm-up of the brain.

S.S. Find your own way. Good luck. Sincerely Prival.

how is sysharp doing, and are there more russian speakers out there? how quickly have they mastered sysharp and is it faster than mccl?
Reason: