[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 596

Tantrik:
OK! I'll put a 30pp stop. (I'll re-enter if necessary)

But maybe because of the spread it won't go ))))

artikul:

But maybe because of the spread it won't go up ))))
3330 I will open, 334 and kopecks I will not wait (during this fall were opened the lower targets - I will not voice it - it's something!!! )

Well... This thread has been completely flooded. It's worse than MT5 . Even Mihon is smoking on the sidelines.

OlegTs:
Yeah I think it went back in as soon as the breakeven was knocked out, so why put breakeven then:)

Who is there to talk to, we used to discuss something, there was a topic, but now we are looking at a clown who is losing one depo after another.

Ha! Your bulls are dying, gentlemen cowboys!

Kitsan:
Well... This thread is completely clogged up. It's worse than MT5. Even Mihon is smoking in the sidelines.
You don't participate well - let's open a new one (google is infinite).

Kitsan:
Well... This thread is completely clogged up. It's worse than MT5. Even Mihon is smoking in the sidelines.

We should close this thread. If anything sensible is to be created, it should be a new one, and it should be a closed branch, so that something can actually be discussed there.

Tantrik:
You don't participate well - we'll open a new one (google is endless)

Make your own without free registration, we'll pull you up, because this floodwire is annoying.

strangerr:

We should close this branch. If something sensible is to be created, then only a new and obligatory closed branch so that it is really possible to discuss something there.
Yevgeny Romanov 21.02.2012 - 11:11

As the classic Billy Chiou character said - or maybe it was Clancy after all? - I will never get to the heart of the matter until I have outlined my most cherished views to the general public. Anyway, this character, I can't remember which one, was always confused as to where Kamchatka was and where Guatemala was. Well, okay, just geography, to hell with it, the main question is whether to bring valenki. I stated the cherished views, and now comes the key outcome of the game - will we break above 1,3333 or will the valenki will be taken again? There is no answer, the question is rhetorical, therefore it would be better to pass to the lyrical of mental sensations. Like, it seems to me! The wheel will come to Kiev.

Well, it seems to me that the smart guys this morning are putting the question wrong. They are saying that the eu will not react to Greece, that there was no surprise, and that the actual deal will be an excuse to lock in profits. Let's get this straight! In fact, Greece hasn't been in anyone's way for a century and a half, being bankrupt, in fact. Who told you that about a century and a half? I heard that phrase from smart people, and I did what? A dog barks and the wind blows. Let's say there have been problems for a century and a half, but in Italy, as you remember, the budget woes were not born yesterday, they have been around since the 1980s. What has Italy got to do with it? I am just mentioning it because Italy is also a Eurozone member, heh. So, the Greeks have lived for a century and a half, for five generations, without a worry. They did not interfere with anybody, they did not interfere with the Euro project. They did not interfere with the budgetary problems, albeit unique, of joining the euro zone. Didn't interfere? Not interfered, unequivocally. A couple of years ago the bad uncles made Greece's problems (1) show up, (2) become a hindrance for the Euros. Now, it seems to me! The Jews have not been prevented from growing up by these Greek problems in recent days. That is, the emphasis is fundamentally different. The eu didn't rise on hopes of a deal to fix on fact. The eu went up simply because Greece didn't get in the way yesterday and the third day. And today it is not hindering it at all.

Technically, triplets very close. Half a cent. Above 3321 (last peak) there are chunky stops. Probably more serious stops above 3350-65. Tasty, fat stops the currency market needs. Are you bothered by the eu, bought unsuccessfully from 1.3250? It doesn't bother me. Once again I missed out on some profits by fixing a premature buy at 3028. Well, the eu was in everyone's way because Greece was in everyone's way or the Stanley Morgans were in everyone's way, which isn't really important. The only thing that matters is that it's a shortcut to triple digits. And I'll keep it in spite of my enemies, on principle. And the diver on the masd hour doesn't bother me. Maybe I am wrong, but there are no daily divergences yet, and where they will close the day is an open question. Or maybe they will chase it down to 3550 today. A curvy, daily inverted head. Good chances to win, and then the war will show the plan.

strangerr:

Make your own without free registration, we'll get together, because I'm fed up with this flooding.
i have a pamm to promote (doesn't it annoy you )
Reason: