[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 593

What's up, people? still alive??? ))))...

MobileMan:
what a bullish trend.... Why are we all salting this morning... like jerks...

So you were the same yesterday.

strangerr:

So you were the same yesterday.

the question is, why didn't it go down?! if i salt it and it goes down and it makes you laugh, then i think that's not normal

MobileMan:

the question is, why didn't it go down?! if I salt it and it goes down and it makes you laugh, then I think it's not normal
We're going up!

MobileMan:

the question is, why didn't it go down?! if i salt it and it goes down and it makes you laugh, then i think it's not normal

Nah, not that, it makes me laugh when the profit count starts in the morning, like today

It may not be normal, but it's fun

Don't mind Mobilich, it's always the way he makes fun of other people's opinions and puts a silly smiley face on them.

yurchenko:
Let's go up!

fqbj:
Don't mind Mobilich. It's always the way he makes fun of you, shits on other people's opinions and puts a stupid smiley face on your face.

I meant all your opinions. Morning: "I'm minus 10% and I'm minus 20", that's all your opinion. And now you have grabbed 50 pips each and have raised your heads again, you'd better hold on to your pampers.

yurchenko:
Let's go up!

Yep already tried three times and only 3290 kissed it.

Yeah ))) put a smiley face on it ))) Strange, are you smoking in a slump or a moose?!

Reason: