[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 259

Dimka-novitsek:
Put a bypass at !.3330 although not sure if it will go higher, already... Maybe it will go higher?

3350 is not lower if the bystop

Dimka-novitsek:
I put a bypass at !.3330 although I'm not sure if it will go higher, already... Maybe it will go higher?
Let it hold for 2 weeks - it is good.

Dimka-novitsek:
I put a bypass at !.3330 although I'm not sure if it will go higher already... Maybe it will go higher?

Buy at the bottom - sell at the top, not vice versa)))

Almost the same myself, here on the pound the bai loses were triggered, I screwed up, well it's a working situation, the weekly profit remained 315

strangerr:

He offers to wait for Kolyan, he's busy today))))
I do not understand the sarcasm))). I am interested in your opinion by the way also - what do you advise? How to get out of a real situation? (The problem is that the deposit does not hold more than 2 orders, so I have to close one by one already open orders - the only question is which one to close first, and preferably without a loss? ))).)

Tantrik:
Let it stand for two weeks - it's good to stand.

Thanks!!!!!! LOL!!! Yes.. Racchet that if it goes up, breaking the trend, it will go another 40 pips ?

MobileMan:

3350 not lower if bystop

Thank you!!! 3340, then!

Tantrik, what's your goal on the Eure!? (Apart from making money from it!))

herzogtier:
i don't understand the sarcasm ))). I am your opinion by the way also interested - what do you advise? How to get out of a real situation? (The problem is that the deposit does not hold more than 2 orders, so I have to close one by one already open orders - the only question is which one to close first, and preferably without a loss? ))).)

well, if you believe tantrick, as it goes down, put it in the boo, come back and close it there may be a buy))))

the key word is "may be", if not you then uncle Kolya ...

eh.... myself in the locks up to my neck of the woods((((

Couldn't take it )))) Or maybe Tantrik is right - 3166 )))) I'll be watching, getting used to my own creation ))))

Reason: